French holiday farmhouse near Cahors sleeping 12 with a swimming pool, for family and friends get togethers and celebrations
Holiday Rental for Groups of Families and Friends. Nougayrede Bas, Cahors, Midi-Pyrenees, France, sleeps 5 - 12 in 5 bedrooms.
Nougayrede Bas is a picturesque villa situated near Cahors in the valley of the river Lot. An authentic French farmhouse and barn conversion, the house is built traditionally of attractive champagne-coloured local stone under a pan-tiled roof. It has been restored to offer a high standard of comfort and character. The house stands on its own in an elevated position with spectacular views over surrounding farmland.
This spacious farmhouse is a great venue for family holidays, reunions with friends and getting together to celebrate special occasions. Please note that the farmhouse and barn are only let together, so a group has exclusive use of the whole property.
Nougayrede Bas offers :-
• 5 bedrooms, sleeping 12 (7 in the farmhouse, 5 in the barn)
• 5 en suite bathrooms
• Spacious open-plan living area with dining and sitting areas
• Separate study - card room - quiet room
• Fitted kitchen - fully equipped
• Pretty elevated external dining terrace with wide views, equipped for outdoor living
• Large pool, surrounded by paving, pool-house with barbecue
• Shaded garden of 1 acre, with fruit trees, figs, vines, olives
• Lovely views in every direction.
The farmhouse and barn are roomy and full of character, with attractive exposed stonework. All floors are tiled, and the décor is in warm, farmhouse colours. In the farmhouse there is full oil-fired central heating and a large open fire, with logs provided. The barn has electric heating.
Nougayrede Bas is well positioned to offer plenty of choice of activities to groups staying here. Surrounded by historic towns and villages, there are markets to visit most days, caves to explore, local concerts, plenty of choice of exceptional restaurants and vineyards for wine tasting. The more active can enjoy canoeing on the rivers, good walking and cycling routes, as well as tennis locally, and a 9-hole golf course within easy reach.