Holiday Rental for Groups of Families and Friends.
Parkergate, Bassenthwaite, Lake District, sleeps 10 in 5 bedrooms.
Sleeps 2 to 8 in 7 cottages, with a total capacity of 28
Stable - sleeps 2
Calva - sleeps 2
Ullock Pike - sleeps 2
Loft - sleeps 4
Black Moss - sleeps 5
Whinlatter - sleeps 5
Farmhouse - sleeps 8 (+ 2 on pullout beds)
Parkergate consists of seven self-catering holiday cottages in converted former barns, dating back to the 18th century and sleeping between two and eight people each. The rustic feel of the former farm mixed with a simple, cosy but modern luxury certainly leaves a lasting impression.
All cottages have fully equipped kitchens and cosy living spaces. Each cottage has:
- Recycling facilities for paper, glass, cans and plastics
- E-cover washing up liquid, hand towels and a bath sheet provided
- Standard size electric ovens (apart from the Farmhouse which has an LPG hob and a double electric oven)
- A small fridge with an ice box, with the exception of Whinlatter which just has a fridge, and the Farmhouse which has fridge freezer (communal freezer coming soon!)
- A complimentary basket of logs (additional baskets can be supplied upon request for £5)
- Cots and high chairs which can be provided free of charge upon request
Facilities at Parkergate include:
- Reception with tourist information and a small shop for essential items - including local produce, milk, fire lighters and kindling
- Communal laundry room with e-cover washing powder
- Free Wi-Fi in the Farmhouse only (however, please note that due to the rural location connection can be intermittent or infrequent at all times and therefore isn't guaranteed)
- DVDs, maps and walking guides which can be borrowed upon request
- Gardens with two ponds overlooking the lake, and a communal outdoor seating area.
Farmhouse guide prices:
3 or 4 nights from £618 to £1,047,
7 nights from £826 to £1,449.