Holiday Rental for Groups of Families and Friends.
Plas Dinam, Llandinam, Powys, sleeps 32 in 15 bedrooms.
As you wind up the drive and take your first glimpse of Plas Dinam it will take your breath away. Imagine arriving with all your family and friends and hosting your own party or holiday here.
Plas Dinam's huge size, its recently redecorated, five star interior and its majestic dining room make it pretty hard to beat. Birthday parties, family reunions, wedding anniversaries, Christmas with family – you name it, we’re good at it. And Plas Dinam will always rise to the occasion.
Here are some of the reasons why:
- Plas Dinam has 15 big bedrooms, and can comfortably sleep 32
- The wood-panelled dining room sits up to 50, with a great log fire and high ornate ceilings. Great for parties but also for smaller dinners.
- 2 large sitting rooms with log fires, huge bay windows and wonderful views
- A large, friendly kitchen with seating for 10, a stunning mural, an Aga, 2 dishwashers and a large bell to let everyone know it’s time for lunch
- A magnificent full size billiard room with huge fireplace and wood panelling- the perfect man’s hideout
- A cosy room with 50” flat screen TV, DVD, X-box and surround sound
- 13 acres of gardens including various lawns for lazing around, playing croquet or football
- The grounds are great to explore, with woodland paths and giant trees
- Our tennis court for the more energetic
- And, of course, there are the wonderful walks over the hills
- There really is something for everyone to do
To make sure your holiday or celebration is as fun and relaxing as possible, we can help with anything from caterers to activities to grocery shopping to beauty treatments.
Plas Dinam has been a much loved family home for over a hundred years. Five generations of the famous Davies family of Llandinam have lived here and now the family welcome you to come and stay in this beautiful place.
The house is so well designed that for a small family it won't feel empty and big party it won't feel full.
Prices from £3,400 for 2 nights low season to £6,500 for a week high season.