View 41 photos
Natural setting
See Dalyan's stunning rock tombs carved into rock face
Loggerhead turtle - visit the Turtle Sanctuary
Natural setting
See Dalyan's stunning rock tombs carved into rock face

Pomegranate Garden Villas, Dalyan, Turkey

Sleeps 12 - 21 12 Bedrooms 21 Dining

Spacious holiday villas near the coast and Dalaman Airport sleeping 21 with 2 swimming pools, for large family groups

Holiday Rental for Groups of Families and Friends. Pomegranate Garden Villas, Dalyan, Turkey, sleeps 12 - 21 in 12 bedrooms.

Three identical but separate villas set in a 5000 m2 pomegranate tree garden sleeping 12-21 across the 12 bedrooms. Imagine exclusivity, space, stunning views & helping yourself to lemons, figs, grapes, plums or whatever else in season in one of Dalyan's most sought after areas.
You'll love the outside terrace big enough for group dining to seat 21 with restaurant size bbq

Restaurants, bars and shops are only 8 minutes' walk away and the very centre of Dalyan is a 10-15 minute walk away. As one of our guests succinctly put it, you're far enough out of town to enjoy the cicadas, the stars and the sunrises over the mountains, but close enough to nip in for bread, the bars, restaurants or whatever else.

Please note that between the dates of 15 July and 31 August 2024 we only accept 2 week long bookings.

Facilities

Dog Friendly

No pets please.

Accessibility

2 of the villas have access ramps.

WiFi

Internet access: WiFi.

Kitchen

Each villa has its own kitchen fitted with quality appliances and very wide range of kitchenware & utensils. Refrigerated bottled water dispenser.

Dining Room

Each villa has a kitchen terrace with table to seat 6 and there is also a large outdoor dining table to seat 18-21 for group dining al fresco.

Sitting Room

Each villa has comfortable sofas to seat 7 people.

TV and Music Facilities

There is a TV with internet in each villa. Amazon Firestick in each villa. Each villa also has a bluetooth speaker.

Games Room

No games room at the villas. Billiards and pool tables available in centre of Dalyan.

Heating and Open Fires

Each villa has a remote controlled split air conditioner/heater in the bedrooms and living/kitchen area.

Bedrooms

1 master bedroom (en suite) with enormous feature 6'7 bed, 1 double (en suite) 1 twin (en-suite) in each villa. Beds for 21 people. Cots for infants.

Linen

Quality Turkish 100% white cotton linens and boutique hotel size bath towels. Approximately 15 beach towels available.

Bathrooms

En suite to master bedroom with stunning field views. Shower with a view! En suite to double bedroom. En suite to twin. Downstairs shower room.

Children's Facilities

Children's splash pool separated from main swimming pool by railing. Pool toys.

Outdoor

Group dining table to seat 18-21. 8 bicycles available.

Swimming Pool

Pomegranate Garden Villas benefit from 2 swimming pools for your leisure. Pool size 4m by 7m with a depth of 1.50m to 1.60m.

Parking

Plenty of off road parking spaces available.

Smoking

No smoking inside the villas. Guests are welcome to smoke outside.

Booking Information

Prices cover all 3 villas. 20% required to secure booking. Remaining 80% payable 6 weeks before arrival. Deposit and/or balance payments to UK bank account or by credit card via Paypal (small fee). Refundable breakage deposit required.

Show Availability

Find the availability for each of our units.

Pomegranate Garden Villas

Please contact the owner for availability dates

Late Deals

August 2024 Late Deals

7 nights from 03/08 £3100, 7 nights from 10/08 £3850

Location

Pomegranate Villas are situated in a stunning, sought after, secluded location and are only 10 minutes’ walk to shops, restaurants and bars.

  • There are shops and restaurants only 8-10 minutes walk away.
  • The nearest supermarket is 8 minutes' walk away.
  • The nearest bar and restaurant is 5 minutes' walk away.
  • Dalaman airport is very convenient, only 30 minutes' drive away. We can arrange transfers for any size group. Flight time from UK 3.5 hours.
  • The nearest bus station is in the very centre of Dalyan 15 minutes' walk from the accommodation.

Contact Owner

Contact Name
+XX (X)XXXX XXX XXX
Property Location
Visit Website
0

Please contact the owner for availability dates.

Sign Up For Our Free Newsletter

Sign up for our free newsletter for access to fantastic group holiday ideas, late deals and early access to new properties when they join our site.