Contemporary family house and cottage sleeping 16, set in the Ashdown Forest between London and the south coast
Holiday Rental for Groups of Families and Friends. Poundgate Park, Crowborough, Lewes, East Sussex, sleeps 4 - 16 in 8 bedrooms.
Sleeps 4 to 16 in 2 properties
Poundgate Park House sleeps 12
Poundgate Park Cottage sleeps 4
Groups can book both properties together or each property individually. Perfect for intergenerational groups, celebrations and reunions of family and friends.
Set within their own 5-acre grounds, these two adjoining holiday properties are just across the road from Ashdown Forest, within the High Weald Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, an ideal year-round getaway for groups of up to 16.
Poundgate Park House can accommodate up to 12 holidaymakers in style, with a balconied bedroom that commands far-reaching, unbroken views across fields, along with a wood burner in the living room to provide a warm and welcoming ambience:
- large entrance hall with downstairs cloakroom
- two steps down to a large comfortable living/dining/kitchen open plan room, with a wood burner and large dining table to seat 12 overlooking gardens and fields
- conservatory with seating for 6
- TV room with flatscreen TV, books, PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Wii, selection of board games
- ground floor bedroom with kingsize bed
- stairs leading to the seating area for 3, and bedrooms
- one kingsize with ensuite shower, one twin with en-suite shower, two double bedrooms and one twin and family bathroom
Poundgate Park Cottage boasts ground floor accommodation and comfortably sleeps 4 with a large walled garden and its own apple orchard:
- entrance hall leading to utility area with washing machine and dryer
- wet room style shower room
- two bedrooms, one with a kingsize bed and the other with twin beds
- open plan kitchen/dining/living area with a dining table for 4, comfortable sofa and doors to the outside area
- decking area and walled garden
Both houses feature beautiful original artworks.
Poundgate Park is conveniently situated between Ashdown Forest and the South Downs and coast including Brighton, Hastings, Eastbourne and Lewes and the Spa Town of Royal Tunbridge Wells. Also easily accessed from London.
Just 150 yards away is a bustling pub and a short distance is the town of Crowborough, one-time home of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, creator of Sherlock Holmes.