Accessible and dog friendly holiday lodge sleeping 16 for family get togethers and special weekends near the Galloway Forest Park
Holiday Rental for Groups of Families and Friends. Rabbie Burns Lodge, Straiton, Ayrshire, Scotland, sleeps 7 - 16 in 7 bedrooms.
Rabbie Burns Lodge is a uniquely designed and quality built lodge constructed on site from Scottish timber.
Offering all modern conveniences the lodge sleeps 16 in 7 bedrooms (2 en suite). There are also 2 additional shower rooms.
The lodge has a well equipped and stylish kitchen with ample dishes/utensils to cater for 16. There is a large lounge/dining area with seating for 16 at tables and ample lounge seating. There is also extra seating available in the spacious entrance hallway.
All bed linen is provided and the property has all mod cons with TV, DVD, video, CD player etc. The most appealing feature of Rabbie Burns Lodge is the quality of the accommodation and the spacious feel.
This spacious feeling extends outside as the property has a large wooden decking all round with garden chairs, benches and tables. Beyond the Lodge there are 300 acres of woodland, hill, river and meadow to explore.
Being situated in a 300 acre estate you will have ample space to explore with the following attractions:
- Kids play park
- Adventure playground
- Acres of woodland walks
- Large nature pond with nature hide
- Large playing field including football pitch
- Hill walks
Although you can enjoy the rural setting of Balbeg Estate it is situated only 30 minutes from Ayr and even closer to many of Ayrshire's most popular tourist attractions.
- Culzean Castle and Country Park (15 minutes)
- Robert Burns Heritage Park (30 minutes)
- Turnberry Hotel and Golf Course (20 minutes)
- Royal Troon Golf Course (40 minutes)
- The Galloway Forest Park (5 minutes)
- Isle of Arran (2 hours via Ardrossan by ferry)
- Glasgow incl Science Centre, museums (1 hour)
- Edinburgh incl Castle, Royal Yacht Brittania (2 hours)
- Stranraer and Wigtownshire (1 hour)
Visit Balbeg - relax and explore the beauty of Ayrshire and beyond.