Holiday Rental for Groups of Families and Friends.
Real Family Holidays, Betws-y-Coed, Snowdonia, sleeps 10-30 in 8 bedrooms.
Choose Rhyd-y-creuau Centre and stay in a historic Georgian country house. Your family will find our Centre surrounded by Snowdonia National Park in North Wales. Escape the pressures of modern life and spend some quality time together. Our holidays are affordable, even in the school holidays!
Between the dates listed we open our centre to families and groups of families of any size to all visit at the same time on holiday (we do not offer exclusive use of the centre).
Our holidays offer great value and include:
* Comfortable accommodation in your own family room.
* All meals, afternoon cake and unlimited hot/cold drinks.
* A free activity for all the family to enjoy.
* Advice on how to explore the area independently.
This give you the chance to:
* Visit some stunning locations within Snowdonia National Park.
* Spend quality time together and make new friends.
* Enjoy a free activity per night stay, designed to help you take in nature’s sights, sounds and smells and above all else, to enjoy yourselves!
With the Snowdonia National Park waiting to be explored, your family will be spoilt for choice when it comes to your holiday adventures in Wales. Coastlines, valleys, rivers, woodland and mountains all await – not forgetting the famous peak of Mount Snowdon itself.
* Zip World: Get your family to have a blast through the sky. Home to the longest zip line in Europe and the fastest in the world!
* Coast: Soak up the sun or swim in the sea; take a trip to the coast and see some of the many beautiful beaches in Wales.
* Bounce Below: Be brave with your family and bounce within the caves. Giant trampolines, walkways, slides and tunnels all made from netting hidden underground await your arrival.
* Climb Snowdon: Plan your route and walk to the top of the highest mountain in Wales and England with your family. A must on our real family holidays.
* Betws-y-coed: Take a trip to the town of Betws-y-coed; gateway to Snowdonia, and explore the local shops and attractions, perfect for a family day out.
Just £30 per person per night.