Holiday Rental for Groups of Families and Friends.
Real Family Holidays, Dorking, Surrey, sleeps 10-30 in 8 bedrooms.
Juniper Hall is set in a quiet wooded valley in an unspoilt area of the chalk North Downs and at the edge of Box Hill, Surrey. A superb country house dating back from the 17th Century, there is plenty to explore both in the house and estate during your family holiday including the butterfly garden, walled garden, ice house and paddock that is home to our bee hives.
Our holidays are affordable, even in the school holidays. Click on read more to find out how much they cost and what's included.
Between the dates listed we open our centre to families and groups of families of any size to all visit at the same time on holiday (we do not offer exclusive use of the centre).
This give you the chance to:
* Explore Box Hill and the surrounding countryside.
* Spend quality time together and make new friends.
* Enjoy a free activity per night stay, designed to help you take in nature’s sights, sounds and smells and above all else, have fun!
Our holidays offer great value and include:
* Your own comfortable family room.
* All food and drink.
* A free activity for all the family to take part in.
Explore Box Hill, Surrey:
There is an abundance of things for your family to do in Surrey, although less traditional as a holiday location, some of the best attractions in the South East of England are located nearby and await your exploration.
* Box Hill is a very special chalk downland and your family has the opportunity to explore this for free. Activities include the two mile nature play trail, a splash around in the water around the Stepping Stones of the River Mole and a visit to the historic Box Hill Fort.
* Bocketts Farm: Feed and stroke the friendly farm animals with your family, plenty of fun activities and indoor and outdoor play for all family members.
* Hampton Court Palace: Explore the magnificent palace with your family, and find out about the past kings and queens of England.
* Central London: Visit England’s capital city for a family adventure
Just £30 per person per night.