Holiday Rental for Groups of Families and Friends.
Real Family Holidays, Isle of Cumbrae, Scottish Islands, sleeps 10-30 in 8 bedrooms.
Millport Centre sits on the adventurous island of Cumbrae, just off the western shore of Scotland. It is Scotland’s most accessible island, just an eight minute ferry crossing from the mainland at Largs. The Centre is metres away from the sea; some bedrooms have spectacular views of the Firth of Clyde. Don’t forget to bring your binoculars, on your holiday as you may have a chance to see seals, porpoise and a wide variety of sea birds.
Our holidays are affordable, even in the school holidays! Click on read more to find out how much they cost and what's included.
Between the dates listed we open our centre to families and groups of families of any size to all visit at the same time on holiday (we do not offer exclusive use of the centre).
This give you the chance to:
* Explore the Isle of Cumbrae.
* Spend quality time together and make new friends.
* Enjoy a free activity per night stay, designed to help you take in nature’s sights, sounds and smells and above all else, have fun!
Our holidays offer great value and provide:
* Comfortable accommodation in your own family room.
* All meals, afternoon cake and unlimited hot/cold drinks.
* A free, fun activity for all the family to enjoy.
* Advice on how to best explore the area.
Explore the Islands of Scotland:
The islands of Scotland are a captivating and ideal place to for a holiday with your family. Our staff are on hand to advise your family of the best places to go in the area and give you directions to any of the places mentioned below.
* Kames Bay – Go swimming or snorkelling in Kames Bay, just a short walk from the Centre. Keep a look out as occasionally you can see a seal swimming by.
* Cycle - Rent bikes from the local shop see if your family can complete the challenge to cycle around the island in a day.
* Largs - Hop on the ferry back to the mainland of Largs and have a walk round the local shops and have an ice cream from the famous Retro Ritz Café!
* Cathedral of the Isles and Garrison Museum – Find the smallest cathedral in Europe and explore the lovely little exhibition about the island.