Holiday Rental for Groups of Families and Friends.
Real Family Holidays, Pitlochry, Scottish Highlands, sleeps 10-30 in 8 bedrooms.
Amazing views of the Cairngorm Mountains, exhilarating wide open spaces and peaceful countryside all await you on a family holiday at the Kindrogan Centre.
Kindrogan Centre is hidden deep within the highlands of Scotland. The Centre is surrounded by landscaped gardens and safe and secure areas for children to run free. Bedrooms all look out over rich wildlife areas, including a floodlit area to spy on nocturnal animals, so bring your binoculars! In the grounds you will also find our low and high ropes course.
Between the dates listed we open our centre to families and groups of families of any size to all visit at the same time on holiday (we do not offer exclusive use of the centre).
This give you the chance to:
* Visit some stunning locations within the Scottish Highlands.
* Spend quality time together and make new friends.
* Enjoy a free activity per night stay.
Our holidays offer great value and include:
* Comfortable accommodation.
* All meals, afternoon cake and unlimited hot/cold drinks.
* A free activity for all the family to enjoy.
* Advice on how to explore the area.
Explore the Highlands of Scotland:
The highlands of Scotland are a magical and striking place to discover. From wide open landscapes to dramatic waterfalls, we have it all for your family on our holidays.
* Pitlochry – Visit Pitlochry located in the heart of Scotland, slowly stroll around the lovely quaint highland shops and walk around the beautiful riverside.
* Farm Adventure Park – Near Pert the Farm Adventure Park is full of fun activities for children to do.
* Blair Castle – Explore Blair Castle and find out its interesting history.
* Kirkmicheal – Walk to Kirkmicheal along the Cateran trail and enjoy a lovely pub lunch at the Strathardle pub. “The sort of Scotland walkers dream of”.