Holiday Rental for Groups of Families and Friends.
Saint James Backpackers, Earls Court, Central London, sleeps 1-112 in 23 bedrooms.
Saint James Backpackers is an independent hostel in a fantastic position in central London, a brilliant base for groups visiting the capital for weekends away, meetings, youth trips or stag and hen do's.
Stay with us and enjoy:
- Central London location (Zone 1)
- A building combining original Victorian architecture with modern amenities
- A hostel with new beds, mattresses, furniture, bathrooms
- For the ladies, an exclusive ladies-only private dorm and showers
- Two dining zones
- 24 hour kitchen to cook your own food
- Free 24 hour tea and coffee for all guests
- Large lounge with 75'' HD TV
- Free use of PS4, board games and guitar
- Free 300Mb WiFi
- Massive patio garden
- Multicultural friendly staff (we speak Portuguese, German, French and Spanish)
Excellent Zone 1 central London location in a very safe neighbourhood. Just a short walk to Holland Park, Kensington Gardens, Hyde Park and Kensington High Street, and a 5 minute walk to Earls Court Tube/Metro Station (Piccadilly Line and District Line). There are also lots of bus routes locally. Sainsbury's local and a launderette are both 30 seconds walk away, and a Tesco superstore a 3 minute walk.
We have a range of rooms including:
- 8 x 8 bed dorms
- 2 x 6 bed dorms
- 3 x 4 bed dorms
- 3 private triple bunk rooms
- 3 private rooms with double bed, shared bathroom
- 2 double rooms, en suite
- 1 twin room, en suite
All card payments taken at the hostel must be processed using CHIP and PIN (failing that then payment must be by cash.
|Period||3 Night Weekend||2 Night Weekend|
8 bed dorm, per person
6 bed dorm, per person
4 bed dorm, per person
Triple room sleeping 3
Double room sleeping 2, shared bathroom
Double or twin room sleeping 2, en suite