Large accessible residential centre in Hathersage sleeping 38, available with exclusive use for activity groups, family and friends
Holiday Rental for Groups of Families and Friends. St Michaels Environmental Centre, Hope Valley, Derbyshire, sleeps 20 - 38 in 7 bedrooms.
St Michael's Environmental Education Centre is a high quality residential base, accommodating up to 38 people in 7 bunk-bedded rooms, varying in size from 2 to 10 beds per room (extra accommodation for 4/5 adults may be provided in the adjoining cottage for an additional cost). Groups have sole use of the centre during their stay.
Other facilities include:
- fully equipped kitchen including dishwashers, electric range cooker, heated cupboard, microwave, fridge and freezer (most groups self-cater but catering provision may be available at an additional cost)
- dining room/lounge area, including TV, DVD, video and music system
- separate male and female showers and toilets
- accessible facilities for disabled guests
- classroom/meeting room - please request when booking
- drying room with washing machines
Outdoor equipment can be hired (boots, rucksacks and waterproofs) and outdoor instruction provided at an additional cost.
Please note, we have a no smoking policy for the centre and grounds.
St Michael's Environmental Centre is an ideal base within easy reach of Chatsworth, the Upper Derwent Valley reservoirs, Stanage Edge and the caverns of Castleton, with limitless walking opportunities from the doorstep. The nearby summer open-air swimming pool and wide range of local amenities in the village (including plenty of options for eating out) provide an opportunity simply to relax and unwind.
Car parking is available at the centre for up to 12 cars, but it is not essential to have cars to explore this area. Hathersage is served by a regular bus service and the Hope Valley railway (connections to all stations between Sheffield and Manchester).