Central London has a number of great places for groups of 10 or more to stay, such as contemporary backpackers hostels set in wonderful historical buildings, or hotels that welcome large families. Wherever you choose, you’ll find all of London on your doorstep.
The beating heart of London is where you’ll find everything from the big name attractions like the British Museum and London Eye to the bustle of Covent Garden with its myriad small boutiques, popular craft market and street performers. Central London also offers a glimpse of old London with visitor favourites like the West End with its shows, buildings like Tower Bridge and the Tower of London waiting to share their stories, and also contemporary world class architecture like the Shard and St Mary Axe (the Gherkin) in the City of London.
Take your group and head to foodie hotspot Borough Market for its wonderful mix of mouthwatering gourmet delights on the go or kick back in one of the character packed restaurants, wine bars or coffee shops.
- Northern Ireland
- Auvergne Rhone Alps France
- Aquitaine Dordogne Limousin Poitou Charentes France
- Brittany France
- Ile-de-France France
- Corsica France
- Provence Alpes Cote d'Azur France
- Languedoc Roussillon Midi Pyrenees France
- Pays de la Loire France
- Normandy France
- Alsace Champagne Ardenne Lorraine France
- Bourgogne Franche-Comte France
- Nord Pas-de-Calais Picardie France
- Centre Val de Loire France
- Andalucia Spain
- Canary Islands Spain
- Central Spain - Madrid Extremadura Castilla la Mancha Valencia Murcia Spain
- North East Spain - Basque Country La Rioja Navarra Catalonia Aragon Spain
- North West Spain - Galicia Asturias Cantabria Castilla y Leon Spain
- The Balearic Islands - Majorca Menorca Ibiza Formentera Spain
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of the World
Are you a property owner looking to promote your property fitting these criteria?
If you are struggling to find accommodation for large groups that meets your requirements, consider broadening your search criteria or get in touch with us to discuss your needs.