Stay in East London in an area that’s perfect for exploring and where large groups can stay in contemporary hostels before getting to know everything the area has to offer. If you’re looking for somewhere for a large family gathering, then places like our renovated Victorian houses will definitely fit the bill.
This diverse and vibrant landscape of the area takes in Brick Lane and its buzzy market, the Victorian terraces of Hackney, and also newly regenerated places like the Olympic Park in Stratford and areas such as Hoxton and Shoreditch which are now full of hipster hangouts, street art and creative hubs like Boxpark. Families and friends alike will be enchanted by Old Spitalfields Market, an old Victorian covered market, now bursting with an eclectic mix of art, bars, coffee shops and shops.
- Northern Ireland
- Auvergne Rhone Alps France
- Aquitaine Dordogne Limousin Poitou Charentes France
- Brittany France
- Ile-de-France France
- Corsica France
- Provence Alpes Cote d'Azur France
- Languedoc Roussillon Midi Pyrenees France
- Pays de la Loire France
- Normandy France
- Alsace Champagne Ardenne Lorraine France
- Bourgogne Franche-Comte France
- Nord Pas-de-Calais Picardie France
- Centre Val de Loire France
- Andalucia Spain
- Canary Islands Spain
- Central Spain - Madrid Extremadura Castilla la Mancha Valencia Murcia Spain
- North East Spain - Basque Country La Rioja Navarra Catalonia Aragon Spain
- North West Spain - Galicia Asturias Cantabria Castilla y Leon Spain
- The Balearic Islands - Majorca Menorca Ibiza Formentera Spain
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of the World
Are you a property owner looking to promote your property fitting these criteria?
If you are struggling to find accommodation for large groups that meets your requirements, consider broadening your search criteria or get in touch with us to discuss your needs.