Bring your large group to central Portugal for a holiday packed with history. Full of World Heritage Sites, central Portugal’s cities include Coimbra with its historic university buildings, Castelo Branco and Guarda, with the medieval walled city of Obidos once home to Portuguese royalty, and one of the best-preserved places in Portugal.
Along the coast, surf lovers should head to Nazare, where record breaking waves come in, and even if you don’t surf, it’s a great spot for people watching. Walkers can tackle the almost-2,000 metre high Torre, part of the Serra d Estrela which is snow-covered in winter and great for skiers and snowboarders.
Choose from our accommodation for groups that includes pretty villas, beach houses, a manor house and self-catering units.
- Northern Ireland
- Auvergne Rhone Alps France
- Aquitaine Limousin Poitou Charentes France
- Brittany France
- Ile-de-France France
- Corsica France
- Provence Alpes Cote d'Azur France
- Languedoc Roussillon Midi Pyrenees France
- Pays de la Loire France
- Normandy France
- Alsace Champagne Ardenne Lorraine France
- Bourgogne Franche-Comte France
- Nord Pas-de-Calais Picardie France
- Centre Val de Loire France
- Andalucia Spain
- Canary Islands Spain
- Central Spain - Madrid Extremadura Castilla la Mancha Valencia Murcia Spain
- North East Spain - Basque Country La Rioja Navarra Catalonia Aragon Spain
- North West Spain - Galicia Asturias Cantabria Castilla y Leon Spain
- The Balearic Islands - Majorca Menorca Ibiza Formentera Spain
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of the World
Are you a property owner looking to promote your property fitting these criteria?
If you are struggling to find accommodation for large groups that meets your requirements, consider broadening your search criteria or get in touch with us to discuss your needs.