With so many pretty bays and beaches, fragrant orange and lemon groves, ancient monuments and pretty villages, Cyprus packs quite a punch as a Mediterranean holiday destination.
From hectic party resorts to low-key, family friendly beach destinations, the mythical birthplace of Aphrodite also has some beautiful rural landscapes further inland, and is scattered with wonderful classical Greek and Roman ruins.
Hire a holiday villa in Protaras or Ayia Napa on the south-east coast to enjoy the buzz of the country's best-known resorts; rent a holiday apartment in Paphos, a UNESCO World Heritage site; or find a big holiday home in one of the western peninsula's quieter, low-key resorts.
Our range of holiday accommodation in Cyprus offers a fabulous choice for large families and groups who want to stay together, all sleeping 10+, with big villas in Paphos, Famagusta, Larnaca, Limassol and Nicosia.
- Northern Ireland
- Auvergne Rhone-Alpes France
- Aquitaine Limousin Poitou-Charentes France
- Brittany France
- Ile-de-France France
- Corsica France
- Provence Alpes Cote d'Azur France
- Languedoc-Roussillon Midi-Pyrenees France
- Pays de la Loire France
- Normandy France
- Alsace Champagne-Ardenne Lorraine France
- Bourgogne Franche-Comte France
- Nord Pas-de-Calais Picardie France
- Centre Val de Loire France
- Andalucia Spain
- Canary Islands Spain
- Central Spain - Madrid/Extremadura/Castilla la Mancha/Valencia/Murcia Spain
- North East Spain - Basque Country/La Rioja/Navarra/Catalonia/Aragon Spain
- North West Spain - Glicia/Asturias/Cantabria/Castilla y Leon Spain
- The Balearic Islands - Majorca/Menorca/Ibiza/Formentera Spain
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of the World