Norway is a dream destination for nature lovers, famous for the sparking fjords and towering mountains dominating the dramatic west coast; picturesque tourist towns such as Bergen; and its many wild, pristine national parks with rugged landscapes shaped by the Ice Age.
Norway is an ideal destination for cycling or hiking in the wilderness, and for both cross country and alpine skiing in resorts such as Trysil, Hafjell or Hemsedal. Then there's the affluent capital, Oslo, which is home to an impressive number of museums for such a small city, as well as old wooden town houses, parks, and lush forests with hiking trails.
Our group holiday accommodation in Norway, all sleeping 10+, offers a fabulous choice for large families and groups who want to stay together. Scattered right across the country, you can find big holiday rentals in Oslo and East Norway, Bergen and West Norway, Middle Norway and the ancient city of Trondheim; Northern Norway, South Norway, and Svalbard.
- Northern Ireland
- Auvergne Rhone-Alpes France
- Aquitaine Limousin Poitou-Charentes France
- Brittany France
- Ile-de-France France
- Corsica France
- Provence Alpes Cote d'Azur France
- Languedoc-Roussillon Midi-Pyrenees France
- Pays de la Loire France
- Normandy France
- Alsace Champagne-Ardenne Lorraine France
- Bourgogne Franche-Comte France
- Nord Pas-de-Calais Picardie France
- Centre Val de Loire France
- Andalucia Spain
- Canary Islands Spain
- Central Spain - Madrid/Extremadura/Castilla la Mancha/Valencia/Murcia Spain
- North East Spain - Basque Country/La Rioja/Navarra/Catalonia/Aragon Spain
- North West Spain - Glicia/Asturias/Cantabria/Castilla y Leon Spain
- The Balearic Islands - Majorca/Menorca/Ibiza/Formentera Spain
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of the World
No properties found. Please try broadening your search.