Loved by water babies, Fermanagh’s lakes, islands, loughs, rivers and waterways bustle with activity seekers. So grab your group and canoe or kayak between islands, cruise or cycle round this watery paradise. Foodies will love the area too, with a range of local specialities like champ to tempt even the most discerning tastebuds. Lough Erne is definitely worth a trip out too.
Group accommodation here ranges from high-spec luxury houses to outdoor centres where your adventure can begin as soon as you step outside. Wherever you and your group stay you’ll be sure to find a warm Irish welcome.
- Northern Ireland
- Auvergne Rhone Alps France
- Aquitaine Dordogne Limousin Poitou Charentes France
- Brittany France
- Ile-de-France France
- Corsica France
- Provence Alpes Cote d'Azur France
- Languedoc Roussillon Midi Pyrenees France
- Pays de la Loire France
- Normandy France
- Alsace Champagne Ardenne Lorraine France
- Bourgogne Franche-Comte France
- Nord Pas-de-Calais Picardie France
- Centre Val de Loire France
- Andalucia Spain
- Canary Islands Spain
- Central Spain - Madrid Extremadura Castilla la Mancha Valencia Murcia Spain
- North East Spain - Basque Country La Rioja Navarra Catalonia Aragon Spain
- North West Spain - Galicia Asturias Cantabria Castilla y Leon Spain
- The Balearic Islands - Majorca Menorca Ibiza Formentera Spain
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of the World
Are you a property owner looking to promote your property fitting these criteria?
If you are struggling to find accommodation for large groups that meets your requirements, consider broadening your search criteria or get in touch with us to discuss your needs.