The tall rugged cliffs and beautiful scenery of Donegal inspire visitors to get outside. With wild landscapes, waterfalls and towering mountains, and white sand beaches, walking here is a joy and there are trails all around to tackle. And if driving is more your thing, then make sure you give the Glengesh pass a go, though the series of hairpins tumbling down the side of the mountain is not for the faint of heart.
Donegal town with its impressive castle is a great spot to base yourself for a group break, and you can spend evenings enjoying the craic in wonderful local restaurants and pubs. Stay in beautifully restored old cottages surrounded by beaches and mountains and you’ll all feel invigorated by the incredible setting.
- Northern Ireland
- Auvergne Rhone Alps France
- Aquitaine Limousin Poitou Charentes France
- Brittany France
- Ile-de-France France
- Corsica France
- Provence Alpes Cote d'Azur France
- Languedoc Roussillon Midi Pyrenees France
- Pays de la Loire France
- Normandy France
- Alsace Champagne Ardenne Lorraine France
- Bourgogne Franche-Comte France
- Nord Pas-de-Calais Picardie France
- Centre Val de Loire France
- Andalucia Spain
- Canary Islands Spain
- Central Spain - Madrid Extremadura Castilla la Mancha Valencia Murcia Spain
- North East Spain - Basque Country La Rioja Navarra Catalonia Aragon Spain
- North West Spain - Galicia Asturias Cantabria Castilla y Leon Spain
- The Balearic Islands - Majorca Menorca Ibiza Formentera Spain
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of the World
Are you a property owner looking to promote your property fitting these criteria?
If you are struggling to find accommodation for large groups that meets your requirements, consider broadening your search criteria or get in touch with us to discuss your needs.