Explore the sparkling Granite City when you and your group stay in Aberdeen City and Shire. There’s plenty of places for large groups to stay too. Our selection of group accommodation stretches from baronial homes, contemporary bungalows and stunning mansions to hostels on the edge of the Cairngorms.
When you stay, Aberdeen’s buzzy Old Town is well worth a wander, but if you’re hoping to get away from it all with your group, then the rugged beauty of the Grampian Mountains is definitely worth a wander (you can also ski during the winter), or blow those cobwebs away along the swathes of coastline and clifftops peppered with traditional fishing villages.
- Northern Ireland
- Auvergne Rhone Alps France
- Aquitaine Limousin Poitou Charentes France
- Brittany France
- Ile-de-France France
- Corsica France
- Provence Alpes Cote d'Azur France
- Languedoc Roussillon Midi Pyrenees France
- Pays de la Loire France
- Normandy France
- Alsace Champagne Ardenne Lorraine France
- Bourgogne Franche-Comte France
- Nord Pas-de-Calais Picardie France
- Centre Val de Loire France
- Andalucia Spain
- Canary Islands Spain
- Central Spain - Madrid Extremadura Castilla la Mancha Valencia Murcia Spain
- North East Spain - Basque Country La Rioja Navarra Catalonia Aragon Spain
- North West Spain - Galicia Asturias Cantabria Castilla y Leon Spain
- The Balearic Islands - Majorca Menorca Ibiza Formentera Spain
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of the World
Are you a property owner looking to promote your property fitting these criteria?
If you are struggling to find accommodation for large groups that meets your requirements, consider broadening your search criteria or get in touch with us to discuss your needs.