If you’re planning a big group get-together and looking for group accommodation in Teesside for your break, then the area around Teesside in North East England could provide exactly that.
From icons like the Tees Transporter Bridge, where you can have a go at abseiling, bungee jumping or speeding along on a zip wire, to Ormesby Hall and the Captain Cook Birthplace Museum, or the 120 acres of woodland, lakes and adventure playa areas in Stewart Park. The coast also calls, with the pier at Saltburn or Redcar’s front or make our way inland and clamber up Roseberry Topping. Towns like Stockton-on-Tees and Middlesbrough will also keep you busy.
- Northern Ireland
- Auvergne Rhone Alps France
- Aquitaine Dordogne Limousin Poitou Charentes France
- Brittany France
- Ile-de-France France
- Corsica France
- Provence Alpes Cote d'Azur France
- Languedoc Roussillon Midi Pyrenees France
- Pays de la Loire France
- Normandy France
- Alsace Champagne Ardenne Lorraine France
- Bourgogne Franche-Comte France
- Nord Pas-de-Calais Picardie France
- Centre Val de Loire France
- Andalucia Spain
- Canary Islands Spain
- Central Spain - Madrid Extremadura Castilla la Mancha Valencia Murcia Spain
- North East Spain - Basque Country La Rioja Navarra Catalonia Aragon Spain
- North West Spain - Galicia Asturias Cantabria Castilla y Leon Spain
- The Balearic Islands - Majorca Menorca Ibiza Formentera Spain
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of the World
Are you a property owner looking to promote your property fitting these criteria?
If you are struggling to find accommodation for large groups that meets your requirements, consider broadening your search criteria or get in touch with us to discuss your needs.