Comfortable holiday house and activity studio near Bala sleeping 12 for family and friends weekends and custom made retreats
Holiday Rental for Groups of Families and Friends. Bodlondeb Studio & Retreat, Corwen, Conwy, North Wales, sleeps 2 - 12 in 3 bedrooms.
Bodlondeb Studio & Retreat is a beautifully converted old stable nestled beneath the rolling hills of North Wales with an adaptable studio space and accommodation sleeping up to 12 guests across 3 bedrooms.
Please note - this is not a party venue.
We're more than you might think.
Perhaps you're wanting to:
1) Bring people you love together - family and friends - or get together for team bonding with colleagues
2) Have a base while you explore the beauty of North Wales
3) Create lifelong memories - we have many partners and contacts offering a range of activities to help with this
This house and studio venue near Snowdonia is a real treat. The site is cosy, there’s no denying that, but we’ve thoroughly enjoyed finding ways to give you as many adaptable options as possible to help you come together as a group whilst offering you spaces of solitude and spaces to breathe. The kitchen is well set up for self catering and you can enjoy dinner together in the studio or on the balcony with amazing countryside views.
Sharing sleeping accommodation can feel daunting so we’ve put lots of thought into how we can make it as comfortable and safe as possible for your ease of mind. The bunking has been custom built and includes:
- Comfy mattress (sprung and memory foam options)
- Reading light
- Privacy curtains
- Shelving space within your bunk
- Plug socket
- Complimentary earplugs
- Stairs instead of ladders
Each en suite has a shower, toilet and sink (and sound proof insulation!).
Here at Bodlondeb we offer retreats too - build your own experience by contacting providers direct, or we can coordinate for you. Choose from a wide range of activities, including:
- Canoeing or tubing
- Cold water dipping and wild swimming
- Awesome walks (with great guides if you wish) and mountaineering
- Foraging for edible medicinal herbs and craft materials, with workshops in basketweaving, felting...
- Brewery tastings
- Rescue husky sledding
- Fitness and mindfulness coaching
Or head to Snowdonia for an adventure or to explore Betws-y-Coed, or the coast. Pub close by too.
Your host offers a warm welcome and is on hand.