Large townhouse and apartment sleeping 22 in the centre of Bath, ideal for hen weekends and corporate retreats
Holiday Rental for Groups of Families and Friends. Great Pulteney Elegance, Bath, Somerset, sleeps 16 - 22 in 5 bedrooms.
Great Pulteney Street was commissioned by Sir Walter Pulteney, designed by the architect Thomas Baldwin and completed in 1789. It is arguably one of Europe's finest streets. It's been the set for filming Jane Austins novels.
72 Great Pulteney Street is a beautiful Georgian house with grand proportions. Spread over 3 floors, this luxury house Has 5 bedrooms, making it the perfect choice for families or Friends. There are 15 beds. The basement of the house has separate Apartments and can booked in addition, if required.
The location of 72 Great Pulteney Street is unrivalled in Bath, with all that the wonderful World Heritage City of Bath has to offer on the doorstep: museums, galleries, tourist attractions, a wide choice of restaurants, bars and night clubs. Bath Rugby ground can be seen from the back windows
The best linens, towels, toiletries and lots of personal touches will be provided to make your stay special, ensuring your time at 72 Great Pulteney Street will be memorable. If you’d like a chef to cook for you or a Vintage tea with beautiful antique china, homemade cakes and sandwiches, strawberries and freshly baked scones, Please just ask for further details.
We can offer private parking for up to 3 cars.
You can call or email me anytime, and I'll do whatever I can to make your stay a truly memorable one.
• The house is in a residential area, please respect our neighbours, both in terms of noise disturbance and activities.
• Arriving back to the house, particularly at night, please be quiet.
• Music can be played at low volume inside the house so as not to disturb neighbours, but not in rooms with open windows and within sociable hours.
• Rubbish bags and recycling should be put in the bins provided.
• Please refrain from using confetti or glitter.