Luxury holiday house sleeping 22 with a hot tub for family get togethers near the beaches of Torquay
Holiday Rental for Groups of Families and Friends. The TownHouse Torquay, Devon,, sleeps 2 - 24 in 8 bedrooms.
The TownHouse Torquay is a luxury period town house with original features including a grand sweeping gallery staircase for three of the levels, and a further staircase to the lower level of the house. Set in a peaceful residential area within the English Rivera, it is only an 8 minute walk to the harbour, marina and town centre of Torquay. Ideal for family special occasions and extended family get togethers. Also a great place for colleagues to get together for business meetings or retreats during the week.
Features of the house include:
- Lots of space, with 8 bedrooms - set over 4 floors. Sleeps more with additional added sofa beds. Please ask at booking if you require additional sofa beds / children's beds / cots.
- Sunken hot tub
- 5 bathrooms (1 en suite) plus 2 separate toilets
- Roll top Victorian bath
- Open fire
- 2 lounges
- Cocktail/wine bar
- Sound system in house and also kitchen that you can connect with via Bluetooth
- Large 3D TV in grand lounge with Sky and projector in the den (den has oversized horseshoe shaped couch)
The TownHouse occupies a fabulous location, close to the sea and near to the centre of the lovely town of Torquay. Devon has the highest concentration of blue flag beaches in England and in 2015 won eight blue flag beach Awards, four of them in Torbay. In addition:
- 8 minute walk to harbour
- 10 minute walk to marina
- 10 minute walk to several different beautiful beaches and coves
- 8 minute walk to shops
- Close walk to cocktail bars, restaurants, pubs and clubs