Large groups looking for places to stay can choose between Scottish timber lodges, budget self-catering options, entire country estates or modern bunkhouses across the Isle of Arran, Isle of Cumbrae and Ayrshire. With so many group accommodation options, whether you’re celebrating a birthday, a wedding or just gathering the family, this scenic part of Scotland is great for big groups.
On the mainland, to the north of Ayr’s seaside resort and esplanade, smaller Largs hosts an annual Viking festival each September. The island of Arran with its own brewery and distillery is popular with walkers and cyclists, and the spectacular 55-mile coastal circuit is great if you’re planning an active break with friends.
- Northern Ireland
- Auvergne Rhone Alps France
- Aquitaine Dordogne Limousin Poitou Charentes France
- Brittany France
- Ile-de-France France
- Corsica France
- Provence Alpes Cote d'Azur France
- Languedoc Roussillon Midi Pyrenees France
- Pays de la Loire France
- Normandy France
- Alsace Champagne Ardenne Lorraine France
- Bourgogne Franche-Comte France
- Nord Pas-de-Calais Picardie France
- Centre Val de Loire France
- Andalucia Spain
- Canary Islands Spain
- Central Spain - Madrid Extremadura Castilla la Mancha Valencia Murcia Spain
- North East Spain - Basque Country La Rioja Navarra Catalonia Aragon Spain
- North West Spain - Galicia Asturias Cantabria Castilla y Leon Spain
- The Balearic Islands - Majorca Menorca Ibiza Formentera Spain
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of the World
Are you a property owner looking to promote your property fitting these criteria?
If you are struggling to find accommodation for large groups that meets your requirements, consider broadening your search criteria or get in touch with us to discuss your needs.