Whether you’re looking for group accommodation for a hen party, big birthday or other special occasion, this wonderful part of Scotland will provide you with all sorts of variety for your stay. With beautiful farmhouses, luxury Edwardian family homes, an 1820s mansion house and quirky bunkhouses in converted churches or city centre locations, as well as cracking outdoor centres, there’ll be something to suit your needs.
The wild scenery of iconic Loch Lomond and the surround Trossachs National Park is the inspiration for many famous poets, writers and painters and it’s also great for walkers, wildlife watchers and anyone who enjoys outdoor activities too. Or your group could explore the lesser-known Ochil Hills and Dollar Glen. History lovers can take in a variety of stunning castles like Dunnottar or the Alloa Tower. And don’t miss the contemporary Kelpies horse-head sculpture either when you stay.
- Northern Ireland
- Auvergne Rhone Alps France
- Aquitaine Dordogne Limousin Poitou Charentes France
- Brittany France
- Ile-de-France France
- Corsica France
- Provence Alpes Cote d'Azur France
- Languedoc Roussillon Midi Pyrenees France
- Pays de la Loire France
- Normandy France
- Alsace Champagne Ardenne Lorraine France
- Bourgogne Franche-Comte France
- Nord Pas-de-Calais Picardie France
- Centre Val de Loire France
- Andalucia Spain
- Canary Islands Spain
- Central Spain - Madrid Extremadura Castilla la Mancha Valencia Murcia Spain
- North East Spain - Basque Country La Rioja Navarra Catalonia Aragon Spain
- North West Spain - Galicia Asturias Cantabria Castilla y Leon Spain
- The Balearic Islands - Majorca Menorca Ibiza Formentera Spain
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of the World
Are you a property owner looking to promote your property fitting these criteria?
If you are struggling to find accommodation for large groups that meets your requirements, consider broadening your search criteria or get in touch with us to discuss your needs.