Over recent years, Bulgaria has finally been discovered by Western holidaymakers who flock to its superb Blue Flag beaches, scenic spa towns, and great-value ski resorts. With food, drink and transport surprisingly inexpensive compared with Western European countries, the family holiday budget can go a long way in Bulgaria.
Hire a big seaside holiday villa in Albena or Ahtopol on the Black Sea Coast for lazy days on the beach; stay in group accommodation in Sofia for a city sightseeing break; find a chalet in Bansko for a winter skiing trip; or head for group spa accommodation in Devin, Hissar, Sandanski or Velingrad if you fancy a spot of pampering amidst gorgeous scenery.
Boasting beautiful beaches, scenic rural landscapes, lively coastal resorts, and historic Renaissance towns such as Zadar and Dubrovnik, there's plenty for everyone to see and do when you stay in this wonderful part of the world. And with our selection of large holiday houses you can find the perfect group accommodation in places like Dalmatia, Istria, Kvarner, Slavonia and central Croatia, which all sleep 10+ people.
- Northern Ireland
- Auvergne Rhone-Alpes France
- Aquitaine Limousin Poitou-Charentes France
- Brittany France
- Ile-de-France France
- Corsica France
- Provence Alpes Cote d'Azur France
- Languedoc-Roussillon Midi-Pyrenees France
- Pays de la Loire France
- Normandy France
- Alsace Champagne-Ardenne Lorraine France
- Bourgogne Franche-Comte France
- Nord Pas-de-Calais Picardie France
- Centre Val de Loire France
- Andalucia Spain
- Canary Islands Spain
- Central Spain - Madrid/Extremadura/Castilla la Mancha/Valencia/Murcia Spain
- North East Spain - Basque Country/La Rioja/Navarra/Catalonia/Aragon Spain
- North West Spain - Galicia/Asturias/Cantabria/Castilla y Leon Spain
- The Balearic Islands - Majorca/Menorca/Ibiza/Formentera Spain
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of the World
No properties found. Please try broadening your search.