With so many pretty bays and beaches, fragrant orange and lemon groves, ancient monuments and pretty villages, Cyprus packs quite a punch as a Mediterranean holiday destination.
From hectic party resorts to low-key, family friendly beach destinations, the mythical birthplace of Aphrodite also has some beautiful rural landscapes further inland, and is scattered with wonderful classical Greek and Roman ruins.
Hire a holiday villa in Protaras or Ayia Napa on the south-east coast to enjoy the buzz of the country's best-known resorts; rent a holiday apartment in Paphos, a UNESCO World Heritage site; or find a big holiday home in one of the western peninsula's quieter, low-key resorts.
Our range of holiday accommodation in Cyprus offers a fabulous choice for large families and groups who want to stay together, all sleeping 10+, with big villas in Paphos, Famagusta, Larnaca, Limassol and Nicosia.
- Climbing Remove Climbing filter
- 4x4 Off Road driving (0) Apply 4x4 Off Road driving filter
- Abseiling and rock climbing (0) Apply Abseiling and rock climbing filter
- Archery (0) Apply Archery filter
- Assault Course (0) Apply Assault Course filter
- Badminton Court (0) Apply Badminton Court filter
- Boating (0) Apply Boating filter
- Canoeing (0) Apply Canoeing filter
- Caving (0) Apply Caving filter
- Clay Pigeon Shooting (0) Apply Clay Pigeon Shooting filter
- Cliff Jumping (0) Apply Cliff Jumping filter
- Coarse Fishing (0) Apply Coarse Fishing filter
- Coasteering (0) Apply Coasteering filter
- Croquet (0) Apply Croquet filter
- Fly Fishing (0) Apply Fly Fishing filter
- Fossil Hunting (0) Apply Fossil Hunting filter
- Gliding (0) Apply Gliding filter
- Golf (0) Apply Golf filter
- Grass Sledging (0) Apply Grass Sledging filter
- Hot Air Ballooning (0) Apply Hot Air Ballooning filter
- Hot Tub (0) Apply Hot Tub filter
- Karting (0) Apply Karting filter
- Motor Sport (0) Apply Motor Sport filter
- Mountain Biking (0) Apply Mountain Biking filter
- Mountain Boarding (0) Apply Mountain Boarding filter
- Murder Mystery (0) Apply Murder Mystery filter
- Paint Balling (0) Apply Paint Balling filter
- Parachuting (0) Apply Parachuting filter
- Play Barn (0) Apply Play Barn filter
- Pony Trekking (0) Apply Pony Trekking filter
- Quad Biking (0) Apply Quad Biking filter
- Sailing (0) Apply Sailing filter
- Sauna (0) Apply Sauna filter
- Scuba Diving (0) Apply Scuba Diving filter
- Sea Fishing (0) Apply Sea Fishing filter
- Snow Skiing (0) Apply Snow Skiing filter
- Spa Holidays (0) Apply Spa Holidays filter
- Surfing (0) Apply Surfing filter
- Team Building (0) Apply Team Building filter
- Tennis Court (0) Apply Tennis Court filter
- Walking Holidays (0) Apply Walking Holidays filter
- Water Skiing (0) Apply Water Skiing filter
- Wellness Retreat (0) Apply Wellness Retreat filter
- Windsurfing (0) Apply Windsurfing filter
- Apartments (0) Apply Apartments filter
- Bed and Breakfasts (0) Apply Bed and Breakfasts filter
- Bunkhouses (0) Apply Bunkhouses filter
- Castles and Chateaux (0) Apply Castles and Chateaux filter
- Country Estates (0) Apply Country Estates filter
- Gites (0) Apply Gites filter
- Glamping and Alternative (0) Apply Glamping and Alternative filter
- Groups of Cottages (0) Apply Groups of Cottages filter
- Hostels (0) Apply Hostels filter
- Hotels (0) Apply Hotels filter
- Houses (0) Apply Houses filter
- Lodges and Cabins (0) Apply Lodges and Cabins filter
- Outdoor Centres (0) Apply Outdoor Centres filter
- Rent a Village (0) Apply Rent a Village filter
- Skiing Chalets (0) Apply Skiing Chalets filter
- University Rooms (0) Apply University Rooms filter
- Villas (0) Apply Villas filter
- Northern Ireland
- Auvergne Rhone Alps France
- Aquitaine Dordogne Limousin Poitou Charentes France
- Brittany France
- Ile-de-France France
- Corsica France
- Provence Alpes Cote d'Azur France
- Languedoc Roussillon Midi Pyrenees France
- Pays de la Loire France
- Normandy France
- Alsace Champagne Ardenne Lorraine France
- Bourgogne Franche-Comte France
- Nord Pas-de-Calais Picardie France
- Centre Val de Loire France
- Andalucia Spain
- Canary Islands Spain
- Central Spain - Madrid Extremadura Castilla la Mancha Valencia Murcia Spain
- North East Spain - Basque Country La Rioja Navarra Catalonia Aragon Spain
- North West Spain - Galicia Asturias Cantabria Castilla y Leon Spain
- The Balearic Islands - Majorca Menorca Ibiza Formentera Spain
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of the World
Are you a property owner looking to promote your property fitting these criteria?
Get in touch on our owner registration page or email us at [email protected] and talk to us about advertising your property on GroupAccommodation.
If you are struggling to find accommodation for large groups that meets your requirements, consider broadening your search criteria or get in touch with us to discuss your needs.
Big holiday houses in Cyprus from Group Accommodation
Imagine staying in a beach house in Protaras, a beautiful big villa in Paphos; a spacious holiday home in Polis; or an apartment in Nicosia or Limassol. At Group Accommodation, we work hard to fulfil these dreams, and as a specialist group holiday company we are dedicated to bringing you the best big group holiday homes in Cyprus.
Where to Stay in Cyprus
It's not easy choosing where to stay in Cyprus, with such a fabulous range of beach resorts, ancient sights, picturesque Mediterranean landscapes, and superb group holiday accommodation. Add to this the great climate and delicious cuisine, and Cyprus has all the ingredients to create an idyllic holiday.
Rent a big holiday villa on the Akamas peninsula on the northwestern tip of the Paphos district if you enjoy outdoor activities such as watersports, mountain biking and trekking along nature trails. Alternatively, book a holiday apartment in Paphos city to explore The Tombs of the Kings, Paphos Fort, and Paphos Archaeological Park, which includes the Roman House of Dionysos and the House of Theseus. Or find a large holiday home in Polis or a villa rental in Latsi to enjoy some of the more unspoilt Cypriot holiday destinations. Wherever you stay, with your own car you can enjoy a whole host of Paphos tourist attractions _ from Tala village and the monastery at Agios Neophytos to Aphrodite Water Park and Paphos Bird Park.
In Famagusta district, in the south eastern corner of Cyprus, you could hire a large villa in Ayia Napa, the clubbing capital of Cyprus, for a group party holiday offering easy access to gorgeous sandy Mediterranean beaches and heaps of bars and clubs. For a family holiday in Cyprus, rent a holiday home in Protaras, a lively beach resort offering a whole host of watersports; easy access to Fig Tree Bay, one of the best beaches in he area; and plenty of shops, restaurants and attraction in the town.
Visit the Folkloric Museum in Deryneia; explore the narrow streets of the traditional Cypriot town of Paralimni with its many squares, gardens, craft and souvenir shops, cafes, bars and churches; and enjoy the wonderful beaches around Kapparis.
Hire a villa in Larnaca, in the south, and you can explore one of the oldest cities in the world in Larnaca itself, home to the international airport -- enjoying the palm-lined promenade, discovering archaeological heritage at the city's museums, having a bite to eat at open air seafront caf_s, and exploring ancient city ruins. Of Larnaca's many highlights, don't miss the pretty town of Aradippou, or the historic lace-making village of Lefkara, home to the Wax meuseum, Saint Minas Convent, Machairas Monastery and Lefkara Handicraft Museum.
If you head for a big villa rental in Limassol district, in the south, you could stay in a holiday home in Agros, a pretty village; rent a villa in Pachna, a village set in a peaceful, wine-producing area; or stay in a big apartment in Limassol to explore the old town and its medieval castle, enjoy the seafront promenade, visit the ancient cities of Kourion and Amathus, and spend time on Limassol Beach (Lady's Mile). With your own car you can also go hiking in the Troodos Mountains; visit the Olive Oil Museum in Anogyra; take a trip to the Cyprus Wine Museum in Erimi or the Cyprus Donkey Sanctuary in Vouni; and discover the ancient settlement of Ayios Stephanos near Pachna.
Hire an apartment in Nicosia, the cosmopolitan Cypriot capital, with its Old City, woodworking shops, and many museums and churches. Visit the Hamam Omerye in the heart of the old town to experience traditional Turkish baths; check out the traditional shopping district running along Ledra street for jewellery, shoes and fabrics; and the historic architecture and souvenir shops of pedestrianised Laiki Geitonia. Nicosia district is also home to the Trodos Mountains, with their well-preserved medieval churches; Kykkos Monastery; and the village of Kakopetri.
We try to make it easier for you to decide where to stay by providing detailed property descriptions and images for every holiday home in Cyprus, alongside a list of activities available nearby. Our large group holiday homes in Cyprus are scattered across the country, so you can find large holiday properties in Paphos, Famagusta, Larnaca, Limassol and Nicosia, right across the Republic of Cyprus.
Cyprus holiday apartments and accommodation
Our selection of accommodation for large groups is unrivalled, and you can be confident that we have a large holiday villa in Cyprus to suit your specific needs. Our impressive portfolio features large holiday homes in Cyprus as well as other types of group accommodation, from apartments to historic buildings.
Looking for a Holiday Rental in Cyprus to Sleep 10+? We Can Help
Make your search for group accommodation easier by using our easy-to-use website _ bringing together the best big holiday villas in Cyprus for you to choose from.
You can browse all of the properties in Cyprus using our Regional Search, or you can select Cyprus in our Main Search and then narrow down your results by several criteria such as location, property type, and how many the holiday villa sleeps.
Check our last minute late deals and late availability orange button to the top right of this page for availability three months ahead for Christmas and New Year holiday cottages and rentals.