Enjoy the many attractions of Languedoc-Roussillon by renting a large holiday cottage in Nimes, a villa in Carcassonne, or an apartment in Montpelier. Alternatively, enjoy a group holiday in a chateau in the Cevennes mountains or at a fully-equipped holiday centre in the beautiful Cathar region of the Midi-Pyrenees.
Miles upon miles of sandy beaches line the sun-baked coastline, making it perfect for a relaxing or an active group holiday in France.
The area produces wonderful wines in the warm, sunny climate of this area which borders Spain.
Fill your time with activities such as canal boating, canoeing, cycling, horse riding, walking, sailing, windsurfing or rock climbing. Alternatively, visit local sights such as the UNESCO World Heritage town of Carcassonne, and the Roman ruins around Nimes.
- Northern Ireland
- Auvergne Rhone Alps France
- Aquitaine Dordogne Limousin Poitou Charentes France
- Brittany France
- Ile-de-France France
- Corsica France
- Provence Alpes Cote d'Azur France
- Languedoc Roussillon Midi Pyrenees France
- Pays de la Loire France
- Normandy France
- Alsace Champagne Ardenne Lorraine France
- Bourgogne Franche-Comte France
- Nord Pas-de-Calais Picardie France
- Centre Val de Loire France
- Andalucia Spain
- Canary Islands Spain
- Central Spain - Madrid Extremadura Castilla la Mancha Valencia Murcia Spain
- North East Spain - Basque Country La Rioja Navarra Catalonia Aragon Spain
- North West Spain - Galicia Asturias Cantabria Castilla y Leon Spain
- The Balearic Islands - Majorca Menorca Ibiza Formentera Spain
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of the World
Are you a property owner looking to promote your property fitting these criteria?
If you are struggling to find accommodation for large groups that meets your requirements, consider broadening your search criteria or get in touch with us to discuss your needs.