From big villas in Dubrovnik to holiday homes on the Istrian Peninsula and guesthouses in Split, our range of holiday accommodation in Croatia offers a fabulous choice for large families and groups who want to stay together.
With a stunning Adriatic coastline and an array of historic World Heritage Sites, Croatia is a culturally rich and unspoilt Mediterranean holiday destination that is only a couple of hours' flight away from the UK.
Boasting beautiful beaches, scenic rural landscapes, lively coastal resorts, and historic Renaissance towns such as Zadar and Dubrovnik, there's plenty for the whole family to see and do. And with our selection of large holiday houses you can find the perfect group accommodation in Dalmatia, Istria, Kvarner, Slavonia and Central Croatia, all sleeping 10+.
- Croquet Remove Croquet filter
- 4x4 Off Road driving (0) Apply 4x4 Off Road driving filter
- Abseiling and rock climbing (0) Apply Abseiling and rock climbing filter
- Archery (0) Apply Archery filter
- Assault Course (0) Apply Assault Course filter
- Badminton Court (0) Apply Badminton Court filter
- Boating (0) Apply Boating filter
- Canoeing (0) Apply Canoeing filter
- Caving (0) Apply Caving filter
- Clay Pigeon Shooting (0) Apply Clay Pigeon Shooting filter
- Cliff Jumping (0) Apply Cliff Jumping filter
- Climbing (0) Apply Climbing filter
- Coarse Fishing (0) Apply Coarse Fishing filter
- Coasteering (0) Apply Coasteering filter
- Fly Fishing (0) Apply Fly Fishing filter
- Fossil Hunting (0) Apply Fossil Hunting filter
- Gliding (0) Apply Gliding filter
- Golf (0) Apply Golf filter
- Grass Sledging (0) Apply Grass Sledging filter
- Hot Air Ballooning (0) Apply Hot Air Ballooning filter
- Hot Tub (0) Apply Hot Tub filter
- Karting (0) Apply Karting filter
- Motor Sport (0) Apply Motor Sport filter
- Mountain Biking (0) Apply Mountain Biking filter
- Mountain Boarding (0) Apply Mountain Boarding filter
- Murder Mystery (0) Apply Murder Mystery filter
- Paint Balling (0) Apply Paint Balling filter
- Parachuting (0) Apply Parachuting filter
- Play Barn (0) Apply Play Barn filter
- Pony Trekking (0) Apply Pony Trekking filter
- Quad Biking (0) Apply Quad Biking filter
- Sailing (0) Apply Sailing filter
- Sauna (0) Apply Sauna filter
- Scuba Diving (0) Apply Scuba Diving filter
- Sea Fishing (0) Apply Sea Fishing filter
- Snow Skiing (0) Apply Snow Skiing filter
- Spa Holidays (0) Apply Spa Holidays filter
- Surfing (0) Apply Surfing filter
- Team Building (0) Apply Team Building filter
- Tennis Court (0) Apply Tennis Court filter
- Walking Holidays (0) Apply Walking Holidays filter
- Water Skiing (0) Apply Water Skiing filter
- Wellness Retreat (0) Apply Wellness Retreat filter
- Windsurfing (0) Apply Windsurfing filter
- Apartments (0) Apply Apartments filter
- Bed and Breakfasts (0) Apply Bed and Breakfasts filter
- Bunkhouses (0) Apply Bunkhouses filter
- Castles and Chateaux (0) Apply Castles and Chateaux filter
- Country Estates (0) Apply Country Estates filter
- Gites (0) Apply Gites filter
- Glamping and Alternative (0) Apply Glamping and Alternative filter
- Groups of Cottages (0) Apply Groups of Cottages filter
- Hostels (0) Apply Hostels filter
- Hotels (0) Apply Hotels filter
- Houses (0) Apply Houses filter
- Lodges and Cabins (0) Apply Lodges and Cabins filter
- Outdoor Centres (0) Apply Outdoor Centres filter
- Rent a Village (0) Apply Rent a Village filter
- Skiing Chalets (0) Apply Skiing Chalets filter
- University Rooms (0) Apply University Rooms filter
- Villas (0) Apply Villas filter
- Northern Ireland
- Auvergne Rhone Alps France
- Aquitaine Dordogne Limousin Poitou Charentes France
- Brittany France
- Ile-de-France France
- Corsica France
- Provence Alpes Cote d'Azur France
- Languedoc Roussillon Midi Pyrenees France
- Pays de la Loire France
- Normandy France
- Alsace Champagne Ardenne Lorraine France
- Bourgogne Franche-Comte France
- Nord Pas-de-Calais Picardie France
- Centre Val de Loire France
- Andalucia Spain
- Canary Islands Spain
- Central Spain - Madrid Extremadura Castilla la Mancha Valencia Murcia Spain
- North East Spain - Basque Country La Rioja Navarra Catalonia Aragon Spain
- North West Spain - Galicia Asturias Cantabria Castilla y Leon Spain
- The Balearic Islands - Majorca Menorca Ibiza Formentera Spain
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of the World
Are you a property owner looking to promote your property fitting these criteria?
Get in touch on our owner registration page or email us at [email protected] and talk to us about advertising your property on GroupAccommodation.
If you are struggling to find accommodation for large groups that meets your requirements, consider broadening your search criteria or get in touch with us to discuss your needs.
Big holiday houses in Croatia from Group Accommodation
Imagine staying in a big villa in Rovinj; a spacious holiday house in Poreč, or a coastal villa in Hvar Town. At Group Accommodation, we work hard to fulfil these dreams, and as a specialist group holiday company we are dedicated to bringing you the best big group holiday homes in Croatia.
Where to Stay in Croatia
It's not easy choosing where to stay in Croatia, with such a fabulous range of beach resorts, cultural attractions, natural landscapes, and large holiday accommodation.
With the mainland's coastline stretching for nearly 2,000 km, and more than 1,000 pretty offshore islands, it's no wonder Croatia has grown into one of Europe's favourite beach destinations. There are plenty of interesting places to visit away from the beaches, too, including gorgeous coastal Renaissance towns, areas of natural beauty such as the Northern Velebit National Park, and the famous walled cities of Dubrovnik, Trogir and Split. For outdoor activities, Croatia has plenty of opportunities for adventure, ranging from water-based sports such as sailing, diving, sea-kayaking and white-water rafting to hiking and climbing in the mountains.
The most developed tourist area of Croatia is the Istrian Peninsula. If you decide to hire a holiday villa in Istria you will have everything you need right on your doorstep to keep your family happy and entertained -- from sophisticated beach resorts such as Rovinj and Roman towns such as Poreč (home to the Euphrasian Basilica) and Pula (home to an amphitheater) to peaceful inland landscapes and village for family picnics and scenic walks.
If you decide to hire a holiday house in Kvarner and the Highlands, you will enjoy a great variety of things to see and do -- from towering coastal mountain landscapes to the former Venetian island towns of Rab and Lo_inj and the popular Austro-Hungarian-style resorts of Opatija and Lovran. Visit Gorski kotar, Velebit and Lika to get back to nature in diverse landscapes of mountain peaks, forests and pastures, or explore the Plitvice Lakes and Risnjak.
Hire a big villa in Dalmatia and you can stay near Dubrovnik, possibly Croatia's most famous city, with its magnificent fortifications, and visit offshore islands such as Kolocep and Lopud. Stay in accommodation near Split and you can visit or stay on larger islands such as Hvar; enjoy trips to coastal resorts such as Bol; see the well-preserved coastal town of Trogir; and explore the city of Split itself, with its fascinating Roman heritage. Also in Dalmatia, you could hire a holiday villa in ibenik, a popular yachting region that's also home to the wondeful waterfalls of Krka National Park; or you could stay at group accommodation in Zadar, another yaching mecca that's also home to Roman towns, the Paklenica canyon, many coastal resorts, and the Kornati National Park with its hundreds of peaceful islands.
If you rent a big holiday apartment in Zagreb, Croatia's modern capital, you can explore the well-preserved old town on the hill; the 19th-century city centre; and scores of cultural attractions including the nation's finest museums and galleries.
Rent group accommodation in Central Croatia and you can visit the old city of Vara_din and the undulating landscapes of Zagorje to the north, scattered with historic castles and spas; or head a little south for natural highlights such as the Lonjsko polje nature park, a UNESCO World Heritage Centre.
Hire a holiday home in Slavonia and you can enjoy the region's fabulous spa facilities; explore the historic city of Osijek, the region's cultural centre; and visit unspoilt areas such as Kopaki Rit nature park, a large wetland that is home to an incredible variety of fauna, especially birdlife.
We try to make it easier for you to decide where to stay by providing detailed property descriptions and images for every holiday home in Croatia, alongside a list of activities available nearby. Our large group holiday homes in Croatia are scattered across the country, so you can find large holiday properties in Dalmatia, Istria, Kvarner, Slavonia and Central Croatia.
Croatia holiday apartments and accommodation
Our selection of accommodation for large groups is unrivaled, and our holiday properties are hand picked so you can be confident that we have a large holiday home to suit your specific needs. Our impressive portfolio features large holiday homes in Croatia alongside many other types of group accommodation _ from villas to guesthouses and historic buildings.
Looking for a Holiday Rental in Croatia to Sleep 10+? We Can Help
Make your search for group accommodation easier by using our easy-to-use website bringing together the best big holiday villas in Croatia for you to choose from.
You can browse all of the properties in Croatia using our Regional Search, or you can select Croatia in our Main Search and then narrow down your results by several criteria such as location, property type, and how many the holiday villa sleeps.