Get a group of friends together and holiday in the highest village in Scotland or how about a wedding at Gretna Green? If you’re planning on all staying together, then you’ll love our range of properties. There are luxury large houses with hot tubs, converted coach houses and even a Georgian mansion, or chose our groups of smaller cottages where everyone gets their own space.
In January, get your group to join the biggest Burns Night party at the Big Burns Supper in Dumfries, and if you visit in May you’ll find the Dumfries and Galloway Arts Festival in full swing. You could also take your group to the Robert Burns Centre, or if Scotland’s National Bard isn’t for you then how about a trip to Moat Brae, medieval Caerlaverock castle or the spot where Robert the Bruce killed ‘Red’ Comyn on the altar of the monastery.
- Northern Ireland
- Auvergne Rhone Alps France
- Aquitaine Dordogne Limousin Poitou Charentes France
- Brittany France
- Ile-de-France France
- Corsica France
- Provence Alpes Cote d'Azur France
- Languedoc Roussillon Midi Pyrenees France
- Pays de la Loire France
- Normandy France
- Alsace Champagne Ardenne Lorraine France
- Bourgogne Franche-Comte France
- Nord Pas-de-Calais Picardie France
- Centre Val de Loire France
- Andalucia Spain
- Canary Islands Spain
- Central Spain - Madrid Extremadura Castilla la Mancha Valencia Murcia Spain
- North East Spain - Basque Country La Rioja Navarra Catalonia Aragon Spain
- North West Spain - Galicia Asturias Cantabria Castilla y Leon Spain
- The Balearic Islands - Majorca Menorca Ibiza Formentera Spain
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of the World
Are you a property owner looking to promote your property fitting these criteria?
If you are struggling to find accommodation for large groups that meets your requirements, consider broadening your search criteria or get in touch with us to discuss your needs.