From beautiful big farmhouses in County Armagh to big coastal cottages in County Down and spacious country houses in County Antrim, our range of holiday homes in Northern Ireland offers a fabulous choice for large families and group holidays.
From sightseeing in the world famous city of Belfast or Derry to days on the beach in Bangor, a trip to the coast and Giant's Causeway, or hiking in the Mourne Mountains, Northern Ireland is a justifiably popular holiday destination offering heaps of tourist attractions.
Browse our wide selection of big Northern Irish holiday cottages and find the perfect place to stay for groups of 10+ in County Antrim, Armagh, Down, Fermanagh, Londonderry, or Tyrone.
Check our last minute late deals and late availability orange button to the top right of this page for availability three months ahead and for Christmas and New Year holiday cottages and rentals.
- Gliding Remove Gliding filter
- Assault Course (1) Apply Assault Course filter
- Boating (1) Apply Boating filter
- Canoeing (1) Apply Canoeing filter
- Caving (1) Apply Caving filter
- Clay Pigeon Shooting (1) Apply Clay Pigeon Shooting filter
- Cliff Jumping (1) Apply Cliff Jumping filter
- Climbing (1) Apply Climbing filter
- Coasteering (1) Apply Coasteering filter
- Fly Fishing (1) Apply Fly Fishing filter
- Fossil Hunting (1) Apply Fossil Hunting filter
- Karting (1) Apply Karting filter
- Pony Trekking (1) Apply Pony Trekking filter
- Sea Fishing (1) Apply Sea Fishing filter
- Surfing (1) Apply Surfing filter
- Team Building (1) Apply Team Building filter
- Tennis Court (1) Apply Tennis Court filter
- Walking Holidays (1) Apply Walking Holidays filter
- Water Skiing (1) Apply Water Skiing filter
- Wellness Retreat (1) Apply Wellness Retreat filter
- Windsurfing (1) Apply Windsurfing filter
- 4x4 Off Road driving (0) Apply 4x4 Off Road driving filter
- Abseiling and rock climbing (0) Apply Abseiling and rock climbing filter
- Archery (0) Apply Archery filter
- Badminton Court (0) Apply Badminton Court filter
- Coarse Fishing (0) Apply Coarse Fishing filter
- Croquet (0) Apply Croquet filter
- Golf (0) Apply Golf filter
- Grass Sledging (0) Apply Grass Sledging filter
- Hot Air Ballooning (0) Apply Hot Air Ballooning filter
- Hot Tub (0) Apply Hot Tub filter
- Motor Sport (0) Apply Motor Sport filter
- Mountain Biking (0) Apply Mountain Biking filter
- Mountain Boarding (0) Apply Mountain Boarding filter
- Murder Mystery (0) Apply Murder Mystery filter
- Paint Balling (0) Apply Paint Balling filter
- Parachuting (0) Apply Parachuting filter
- Play Barn (0) Apply Play Barn filter
- Quad Biking (0) Apply Quad Biking filter
- Sailing (0) Apply Sailing filter
- Sauna (0) Apply Sauna filter
- Scuba Diving (0) Apply Scuba Diving filter
- Snow Skiing (0) Apply Snow Skiing filter
- Spa Holidays (0) Apply Spa Holidays filter
- Apartments (0) Apply Apartments filter
- Bed and Breakfasts (0) Apply Bed and Breakfasts filter
- Bunkhouses (0) Apply Bunkhouses filter
- Castles and Chateaux (0) Apply Castles and Chateaux filter
- Country Estates (0) Apply Country Estates filter
- Gites (0) Apply Gites filter
- Glamping and Alternative (0) Apply Glamping and Alternative filter
- Groups of Cottages (0) Apply Groups of Cottages filter
- Hostels (0) Apply Hostels filter
- Hotels (0) Apply Hotels filter
- Houses (1) Apply Houses filter
- Lodges and Cabins (0) Apply Lodges and Cabins filter
- Outdoor Centres (0) Apply Outdoor Centres filter
- Rent a Village (0) Apply Rent a Village filter
- Skiing Chalets (0) Apply Skiing Chalets filter
- University Rooms (0) Apply University Rooms filter
- Villas (0) Apply Villas filter
- Northern Ireland
- Auvergne Rhone Alps France
- Aquitaine Dordogne Limousin Poitou Charentes France
- Brittany France
- Ile-de-France France
- Corsica France
- Provence Alpes Cote d'Azur France
- Languedoc Roussillon Midi Pyrenees France
- Pays de la Loire France
- Normandy France
- Alsace Champagne Ardenne Lorraine France
- Bourgogne Franche-Comte France
- Nord Pas-de-Calais Picardie France
- Centre Val de Loire France
- Andalucia Spain
- Canary Islands Spain
- Central Spain - Madrid Extremadura Castilla la Mancha Valencia Murcia Spain
- North East Spain - Basque Country La Rioja Navarra Catalonia Aragon Spain
- North West Spain - Galicia Asturias Cantabria Castilla y Leon Spain
- The Balearic Islands - Majorca Menorca Ibiza Formentera Spain
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of the World
Holiday Cottages in Northern Ireland from Group Accommodation
Dreaming of staying in a country cottage near Giant's Causeway, a holiday house in Derry, or group accommodation in Belfast city centre? At Group Accommodation, we work hard to fulfil these dreams, and as a specialist group holiday company we are dedicated to bringing you the best big group holiday homes in Northern Ireland.
Deciding Where to Stay in Northern Ireland
Located on the island of Ireland and part of the UK, Northern Ireland offers a vast array of tourist attractions from exciting cities and historic sights to stunning mountains and coastal landscapes.
It's tough deciding where to go in Northern Ireland, with such a fantastic range of attractions, outdoor activities and group accommodation.
Stay in a large holiday cottage in County Antrim and you can enjoy sightseeing in Belfast and the stunning North Coast, including Giant's Causeway -- a famous UNESCO World Heritage Site that is home to some extraordinary coastal rock formations.
If you rent a holiday house in County Armagh, you can explore Armagh City; visit the Navan Fort, Armagh Observatory, Keady Heritage Centre and Milford House Museum; learn about Irish military history at the Royal Irish Fusiliers Museum; or visit country houses such as The Argory and Palace Demesne.
Rent a big holiday cottage in County Down and you can also enjoy visits to Belfast; the sandy beaches and scenic promenades of the historic seaside resort of Bangor, which enjoys the best climate in Ireland; and trekking in the Mourne Mountains, an area of outstanding natural beauty.
If you decide to base yourself in a holiday home in County Fermanagh, you will discover a rural idyll famous for its lakes and landscapes, home to Belleek Pottery, the oldest pottery in Ireland; the lively town of Enniskillen; and plenty of attractions such as Necarne Castle, Florence Court, the Marble Arch Caves, and Loughnavar Forest Park.
Hole up at a big holiday cottage in County Londonderry and you can visit the vibrant city of Derry, Northern Ireland's second city after Belfast, with its 17th Century city walls; excellent visitor attractions such as the award-winning Tower Museum; and beautiful historic buildings such as the Guildhall, St Columb's Cathedral, St Eugene's Cathedral and St Augustine's Chapel.
And if you're looking for peace and quiet, you could hire a holiday house in County Tyrone and explore the wild Sperrin Mountains, enjoying great open spaces and trips to local villages.
We try to make it easier for you to decide where to stay by providing detailed property descriptions and images for every holiday home in Northern Ireland, alongside a list of activities available nearby. Our large group holiday cottages in Northern Ireland are scattered right across the region's counties, so you can find large holiday properties in County Antrim, Armagh, Down, Fermanagh, Londonderry, and Tyrone.
By using our map functionality, whether you're planning a short weekend group break, a big reunion, or a full week's holiday, you can quickly narrow down your search to the specific part of Northern Ireland that appeals to you most.
Choose Holiday Cottages in Northern Ireland for Short Breaks
Our selection of accommodation for large groups is unrivalled, and our holiday properties are hand picked so you can be confident that we have a large holiday home to suit your specific needs.
Our impressive portfolio features large holiday cottages in Northern Ireland, as well as a range of other types of accommodation such as luxury barn conversions, hostels, lodges, spacious country houses and camping barns.
Looking for a Holiday Cottage in Northern Ireland to Sleep 10+? We Can Help
Make your search for group accommodation easier by using our easy-to-use website, bringing together the best big holiday homes in Northern Ireland for you to choose from.
You can browse all of the properties in Northern Ireland in our Regional Search; pick out specific holiday homes by area on our Map of the region; or use our Main Search to narrow down your results by several criteria such as location, property type and how many the holiday cottage sleeps.