Bordering Croatia and Bosnia and Herzegovina, little Montenegro has a lot to offer visitors. Medieval villages, a coastline hugging the Adriatic Sea filled with picture-perfect beaches and spectacular mountains make up this charming country.
Whether you’re attracted by relaxing on the beaches or hiking up the mountains, this tiny country definitely packs a punch with its crystal clear waters and primeval forest, Biogradska Gora. It’s also got an enviably rich cultural history that straddles the border between east and west, as well as more recent history as a communist state.
- Northern Ireland
- Auvergne Rhone Alps France
- Aquitaine Limousin Poitou Charentes France
- Brittany France
- Ile-de-France France
- Corsica France
- Provence Alpes Cote d'Azur France
- Languedoc Roussillon Midi Pyrenees France
- Pays de la Loire France
- Normandy France
- Alsace Champagne Ardenne Lorraine France
- Bourgogne Franche-Comte France
- Nord Pas-de-Calais Picardie France
- Centre Val de Loire France
- Andalucia Spain
- Canary Islands Spain
- Central Spain - Madrid Extremadura Castilla la Mancha Valencia Murcia Spain
- North East Spain - Basque Country La Rioja Navarra Catalonia Aragon Spain
- North West Spain - Galicia Asturias Cantabria Castilla y Leon Spain
- The Balearic Islands - Majorca Menorca Ibiza Formentera Spain
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of the World
Are you a property owner looking to promote your property fitting these criteria?
If you are struggling to find accommodation for large groups that meets your requirements, consider broadening your search criteria or get in touch with us to discuss your needs.