Bring your group and stay on the shores of some incredible lochs, cosy up in forest log cabins, gaze at the sea from luxurious large houses, or kick back in converted farmhouses with jaw-dropping views, or get back to basics at a bunkhouse. You’ll all love getting away from it all, and several properties even have their own private beach.
Your large group holiday will truly feel like you’re a world away from everyday life when you head to Argyll and the Isles, on the west coast of Scotland. The wild spaces and places (and 23 inhabited islands) are full of incredible landscapes, with sandy beaches and miles of unspoilt coastline to discover. Of course, if you or your friends are fans of single malt whisky, then there are lots of distilleries open to the public where you can learn more about how it’s made, and maybe try the odd dram (or two) as well.
- Northern Ireland
- Auvergne Rhone Alps France
- Aquitaine Limousin Poitou Charentes France
- Brittany France
- Ile-de-France France
- Corsica France
- Provence Alpes Cote d'Azur France
- Languedoc Roussillon Midi Pyrenees France
- Pays de la Loire France
- Normandy France
- Alsace Champagne Ardenne Lorraine France
- Bourgogne Franche-Comte France
- Nord Pas-de-Calais Picardie France
- Centre Val de Loire France
- Andalucia Spain
- Canary Islands Spain
- Central Spain - Madrid Extremadura Castilla la Mancha Valencia Murcia Spain
- North East Spain - Basque Country La Rioja Navarra Catalonia Aragon Spain
- North West Spain - Galicia Asturias Cantabria Castilla y Leon Spain
- The Balearic Islands - Majorca Menorca Ibiza Formentera Spain
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of the World
Are you a property owner looking to promote your property fitting these criteria?
If you are struggling to find accommodation for large groups that meets your requirements, consider broadening your search criteria or get in touch with us to discuss your needs.