Few tourists venture beyond Hungary's capital, which is widely regarded as one of the most beautiful in the world -- but the country has a lot more to offer besides city breaks in Budapest.
Home to numerous UNESCO World Heritage Sites, Biosphere reserves and the second largest thermal lake in the world (Lake Havoz), Hungary also boasts the largest natural grassland in Europe (Hortobogy) and the largest lake in Central Europe (Lake Balaton).
Hire a hostel in Budapest, perfect for city sightseeing on a budget in the dazzling capital, or head out of the city to explore pristine national parks, enjoy fine regional wines and a traditional way of life, and pamper yourself at mineral-rich thermal springs.
- 4x4 Off Road driving (0) Apply 4x4 Off Road driving filter
- Abseiling and rock climbing (0) Apply Abseiling and rock climbing filter
- Archery (0) Apply Archery filter
- Assault Course (0) Apply Assault Course filter
- Badminton Court (0) Apply Badminton Court filter
- Boating (0) Apply Boating filter
- Canoeing (0) Apply Canoeing filter
- Caving (0) Apply Caving filter
- Clay Pigeon Shooting (0) Apply Clay Pigeon Shooting filter
- Cliff Jumping (0) Apply Cliff Jumping filter
- Climbing (0) Apply Climbing filter
- Coarse Fishing (0) Apply Coarse Fishing filter
- Coasteering (0) Apply Coasteering filter
- Croquet (0) Apply Croquet filter
- Fly Fishing (0) Apply Fly Fishing filter
- Fossil Hunting (0) Apply Fossil Hunting filter
- Gliding (0) Apply Gliding filter
- Golf (0) Apply Golf filter
- Grass Sledging (0) Apply Grass Sledging filter
- Hot Air Ballooning (0) Apply Hot Air Ballooning filter
- Hot Tub (0) Apply Hot Tub filter
- Karting (0) Apply Karting filter
- Motor Sport (0) Apply Motor Sport filter
- Mountain Biking (0) Apply Mountain Biking filter
- Mountain Boarding (0) Apply Mountain Boarding filter
- Murder Mystery (0) Apply Murder Mystery filter
- Paint Balling (0) Apply Paint Balling filter
- Parachuting (0) Apply Parachuting filter
- Play Barn (0) Apply Play Barn filter
- Pony Trekking (0) Apply Pony Trekking filter
- Quad Biking (0) Apply Quad Biking filter
- Sailing (0) Apply Sailing filter
- Sauna (0) Apply Sauna filter
- Scuba Diving (0) Apply Scuba Diving filter
- Sea Fishing (0) Apply Sea Fishing filter
- Snow Skiing (0) Apply Snow Skiing filter
- Spa Holidays (0) Apply Spa Holidays filter
- Surfing (0) Apply Surfing filter
- Team Building (0) Apply Team Building filter
- Tennis Court (0) Apply Tennis Court filter
- Walking Holidays (0) Apply Walking Holidays filter
- Water Skiing (0) Apply Water Skiing filter
- Wellness Retreat (0) Apply Wellness Retreat filter
- Windsurfing (0) Apply Windsurfing filter
- Apartments (0) Apply Apartments filter
- Bed and Breakfasts (0) Apply Bed and Breakfasts filter
- Bunkhouses (0) Apply Bunkhouses filter
- Castles and Chateaux (0) Apply Castles and Chateaux filter
- Country Estates (0) Apply Country Estates filter
- Gites (0) Apply Gites filter
- Glamping and Alternative (0) Apply Glamping and Alternative filter
- Groups of Cottages (0) Apply Groups of Cottages filter
- Hostels (0) Apply Hostels filter
- Hotels (0) Apply Hotels filter
- Houses (0) Apply Houses filter
- Lodges and Cabins (0) Apply Lodges and Cabins filter
- Outdoor Centres (0) Apply Outdoor Centres filter
- Rent a Village (0) Apply Rent a Village filter
- Skiing Chalets (0) Apply Skiing Chalets filter
- University Rooms (0) Apply University Rooms filter
- Villas (0) Apply Villas filter
- Northern Ireland
- Auvergne Rhone Alps France
- Aquitaine Dordogne Limousin Poitou Charentes France
- Brittany France
- Ile-de-France France
- Corsica France
- Provence Alpes Cote d'Azur France
- Languedoc Roussillon Midi Pyrenees France
- Pays de la Loire France
- Normandy France
- Alsace Champagne Ardenne Lorraine France
- Bourgogne Franche-Comte France
- Nord Pas-de-Calais Picardie France
- Centre Val de Loire France
- Andalucia Spain
- Canary Islands Spain
- Central Spain - Madrid Extremadura Castilla la Mancha Valencia Murcia Spain
- North East Spain - Basque Country La Rioja Navarra Catalonia Aragon Spain
- North West Spain - Galicia Asturias Cantabria Castilla y Leon Spain
- The Balearic Islands - Majorca Menorca Ibiza Formentera Spain
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of the World
Are you a property owner looking to promote your property fitting these criteria?
Get in touch on our owner registration page or email us at [email protected] and talk to us about advertising your property on GroupAccommodation.
If you are struggling to find accommodation for large groups that meets your requirements, consider broadening your search criteria or get in touch with us to discuss your needs.
Big holiday houses in Hungary from Group Accommodation
Imagine hiring a big city centre apartment in Budapest , a big holiday villa in Lake Balaton; or a farmhouse in Northern Hungary. At Group Accommodation, we work hard to fulfil these dreams, and as a specialist group holiday company we are dedicated to bringing you the best big group holiday homes in Hungary.
Where to stay in Hungary
It's not easy choosing where to stay in Hungary, with such a fabulous range of destinations, cultural attractions, natural landscapes, and excellent group holiday accommodation.
Hire a city centre apartment in Budapest to enjoy one of Europe's most charming cities, including historic Castle Hill, home to many of the best-known attractions such as the Fishermans Bastion, Labyrinth, and Mathias Church. Don't miss the Royal Palace, the National Gallery; the attraction Danube Bridges, especially the Chain Bridge; the parks of Margaret Island; the stunning Parliament Building; and St. Stephen's Basilica, amongst many other beautiful buildings and monuments. Outside of the capital you could stay in holiday accommodation in Central Hungary in Voc on the River Danube, known for its Baroque architecture; head to the town of G_d_llő, famous for its former Royal palace; or find group accommodation in Szentendre, a pretty town on the Danube just north of the capital.
You will be spoilt for choice for things to do if you decide to hire a holiday cottage near Lake Balaton, from wine-tasting in Badacsony to hiking in Szent Gy_rgy-hegy and spa days at Havoz, Hungary's number one thermal spa. Every year ten thousands of visitors head to holiday accommodation in Siofok, the unofficial summer capital of Lake Balaton. Nearby you can visit other pleasant towns and cities such as Tapolca, Balatonfored and Szigliget; go kite surfing in Balatonboglor and Balatonfenyves; explore the Balaton Uplands National Park; and visit attractions such as Kotsy Watermill Zalaszonto, Folk House Vars, and the Buffalo Reserve Kopolnapuszta.
Hire a holiday home in Transdanubia to explore Veszpr_m, one of Hungary's oldest cities, and Esztergom, the country's first capital, and the seat of Constitutional Court and the Roman Catholic Church of Hungary, home to the biggest church in Central Europe. Stay in accommodation in P_cs, a pleasant university town with plenty of cultural events; with its many cafes, boutique shops, clubs and gorgeous baroque city centre; Sopron, a bilingual town on the Austrian and Slovakian borders; or Mosonmagyarovor, famous for it thermal spa.
If you venture into Northern Hungary, there are great historic towns and cave baths to explore, and a good choice of beautiful places to stay. Hire a big holiday home near Aggtelek, known for its wonderful caves with dripstones and stalagmites or rent an apartment in Tokaj, a town at the centre of a famous wine-producing region. Don't miss regional attractions such as the unique cave bath in Miskolc-Tapolca, the third largest city in the coutry, located near the Bokk hills; Eger, known for its Baroque buildings, castle and wines; and Bokk, a section of the Carpathian Mountain range.
Fairly isolated from the rest of the country, the Great Hungarian Plain is home to the city of Debrecen, the second largest city in Hungary, as well as the country's sunniest city: Szeged. If you rent group accommodation on the Great Hungarian Plain you can explore the town of Kecskem_t, with its liely music scene and famous plum brandy; head for the busy water resort at Nyiregyhaza, or time your trip to coincide with the annual autumn festival; visit the flea market and learn about early 20th century Jewish history in Moteszalka; and spend time outdoors in the National Park Hortobogy - The Puszta.
We try to make it easier for you to decide where to stay by providing detailed property descriptions and images for every holiday home in Hungary, alongside a list of activities available nearby. Our large group accommodation in Hungary is scattered across the country, so you can find large holiday cottages in Budapest and Central Hungary, Lake Balaton, Transdanubia, Northern Hungary and the Great Hungarian Plain.
Hungary holiday apartments and accommodation
Our selection of accommodation for large groups is unrivalled, and our holiday properties are hand picked so you can be confident that we have a large holiday home to suit your specific needs. Our impressive portfolio features big apartments in Hungary alongside many other types of group accommodation _ from rural farmhouses to guesthouses and historic buildings.
Looking for a Holiday Rental in Hungary to Sleep 10+? We Can Help
Make your search for group accommodation easier by using our easy-to-use website bringing together the best big holiday homes in Hungary for you to choose from.
You can browse all of the properties in Hungary using our Regional Search, or you can select Hungary in our Main Search and then narrow down your results by several criteria such as location, property type, and how many the holiday home sleeps.