Few tourists venture beyond Hungary's capital, which is widely regarded as one of the most beautiful in the world -- but the country has a lot more to offer besides city breaks in Budapest.
Home to numerous UNESCO World Heritage Sites, Biosphere reserves and the second largest thermal lake in the world (Lake Havoz), Hungary also boasts the largest natural grassland in Europe (Hortobogy) and the largest lake in Central Europe (Lake Balaton).
Hire a hostel in Budapest, perfect for city sightseeing on a budget in the dazzling capital, or head out of the city to explore pristine national parks, enjoy fine regional wines and a traditional way of life, and pamper yourself at mineral-rich thermal springs.
- Northern Ireland
- Auvergne Rhone-Alpes France
- Aquitaine Limousin Poitou-Charentes France
- Brittany France
- Ile-de-France France
- Corsica France
- Provence Alpes Cote d'Azur France
- Languedoc-Roussillon Midi-Pyrenees France
- Pays de la Loire France
- Normandy France
- Alsace Champagne-Ardenne Lorraine France
- Bourgogne Franche-Comte France
- Nord Pas-de-Calais Picardie France
- Centre Val de Loire France
- Andalucia Spain
- Canary Islands Spain
- Central Spain - Madrid/Extremadura/Castilla la Mancha/Valencia/Murcia Spain
- North East Spain - Basque Country/La Rioja/Navarra/Catalonia/Aragon Spain
- North West Spain - Galicia/Asturias/Cantabria/Castilla y Leon Spain
- The Balearic Islands - Majorca/Menorca/Ibiza/Formentera Spain
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of the World
No properties found. Please try broadening your search.