Experience the thrill of grass sledging, hurtling downhill and racing your friends or colleagues to the finishing line.
Grass sledging is the summer's answer to tobogganing, but can be enjoyed virtually all year round in just about any weather. It's a great family day out or a fun group outdoor activity for all ages, whether you choose to organise timed sledge runs, competitive grass sledge races, or simply have fun careering downhill with your friends.
All of the properties featured here offer grass sledging tuition and slopes on site or in the local area, whether you fancy grass sledging in Herefordshire, at an outdoor centre in Worcestershire, or at a purpose built grass sledging centre in Sheffield or even Scotland. Take advantage of expert tuition and the best equipment at grass sledging centres across England, Wales, Scotland or Ireland.
Rent a bunkhouse in Herefordshire and go grass sledging in the Malvern Hills, or stay at an outdoor activity centre in Worcestershire. Other group accommodation options for grass sledging holidays include farmhouses in Dumfries and Galloway, large cottages in Yorkshire, and hostel accommodation in Cornwall.
- Northern Ireland
- Auvergne Rhone-Alpes France
- Aquitaine Limousin Poitou-Charentes France
- Brittany France
- Ile-de-France France
- Corsica France
- Provence Alpes Cote d'Azur France
- Languedoc-Roussillon Midi-Pyrenees France
- Pays de la Loire France
- Normandy France
- Alsace Champagne-Ardenne Lorraine France
- Bourgogne Franche-Comte France
- Nord Pas-de-Calais Picardie France
- Centre Val de Loire France
- Andalucia Spain
- Canary Islands Spain
- Central Spain - Madrid/Extremadura/Castilla la Mancha/Valencia/Murcia Spain
- North East Spain - Basque Country/La Rioja/Navarra/Catalonia/Aragon Spain
- North West Spain - Galicia/Asturias/Cantabria/Castilla y Leon Spain
- The Balearic Islands - Majorca/Menorca/Ibiza/Formentera Spain
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of the World