Holiday Rental for Groups of Families and Friends.
Cober Hill, Scarborough, North Yorkshire, sleeps 10-126 in 67 bedrooms.
Our experienced staff will support you throughout your booking. We will provide you with bedroom plans and can also help with bedroom allocations, special access needs, dietary requirements and classroom layout to ensure an enjoyable stay.
Situated 6 miles north of Scarborough, Cober Hill provides 3 star accommodation and comprises of two main buildings – Cober Hill House built in 1890 and the Joseph Rowntree Centre built in 1991.
• We have 67 bedrooms providing up to 140 bed spaces
• All bedrooms are en suite
• No tea/coffee making facilities are in student bedrooms but are available in staff bedrooms
• Family rooms can be adapted to suit your group’s needs
The Dining Room:
• All meals are served
Your meals each day will include:
• Cereals followed by a full cooked breakfast
• Packed lunch
• 3 course evening meal
• In addition you have access to your own private kitchen area to make additional beverages
Each group or school has its own working space either within Cober Hill's main house or the Joseph Rowntree Centre. You have exclusive use of this space during your stay. This space will be set up according to your specific requirements
Our two larger workrooms offer excellent facilities for use as a classroom, and the four smaller rooms can be used as classrooms or informal lounges for use outside of the classroom activities.
Cober Hill offers a wide range of activities and educational resources for your visit. In the grounds we have:
• Orienteering course
• Tree trail
• Croquet lawn
• Clock golf
• A hard surface court area available for tennis, basket ball and 5 a side football
• A large secret garden with a lawn area available for your use
Pool table, table football and table tennis.
Per person prices: Bed & Breakfast £43.00; Dinner Bed & Breakfast £60.00; 2 night midweek special, full board £99.00. Prices include VAT. Sea view rooms at no extra cost. Disabled facilities available. Pets welcome. Private lounges. Packages tailored to requirements
Based on a full board tariff, including packed lunches and use of a workroom and lounge, 4 nights: Student (age 14 to 17) £169.50; Child (13 and under) £151.00; Adult £226.00. In November and February we offer a 15% discount, in December and January 30% discount. Prices can be tailored to your needs