Holiday Rental for Groups of Families and Friends.
Colehayes Park, Bovey Tracey, Devon, sleeps 25-50 in 26 bedrooms.
Sleeps up to 81:
The Manor sleeps 70
Cork Tree Cottage sleeps 11
Colehayes Park is a fantastic super-sized, self-catering holiday home, perfect for large gatherings of family and friends. Bring your loved ones together to celebrate a birthday, family reunion, anniversary or just a big holiday where your whole group can stay under one roof for a long weekend or entire week.
Although this is a great place to hold a big party, if your goal is to relax you can enjoy the tranquility and peacefulness of the 20 acres of private estate. Colehayes is situated down a mile long private drive in sheltered woodland, tucked away from the outside world while enjoying the convenience of local amenities in surrounding towns just a short drive away.
At Colehayes we are committed to ensuring that every person who visits us experiences a warm, friendly and relaxed atmosphere. We want you to feel truly at home.
What we offer:
- Tucked away from the world on the edge of Dartmoor but 3 hours by public transport from London and a 5-minute drive from the A38 with great national transport links
- Sleeps 81 but you can have a party of up to 200 guests. Cosy enough for intimate getaways and 20 acres of space for larger parties
- Sole use – totally private Grade 2 listed Manor house exclusively yours to accommodate your guests and hold your celebrations under one roof
- Separate cottage also available for even larger groups
- A blank canvas where your imagination can run wild. Style your party to suit your personality or simply enjoy the beautiful Manor as it is
- Budget - you rent our Manor and choose your own suppliers based on your budget or you can go 100% DIY. You are always in control of costs. No hidden fees or corkage costs
- Entertainment – indoor spaces for bands and live outdoor music permitted. Basement space for an all-night party
- The atmosphere is secluded, calm, friendly, relaxed. Dog friendly
- Grounds and gardens - from woodland, ponds, marshland, streams and cascading waterfalls, the grounds are a haven for various wildlife. Our lake is a popular swimming spot for guests, who also have the opportunity to hire kayaks and canoes.
The price is for exclusive use of the Manor House from 3pm Friday to 10am Monday. The house can accommodate 70 guests so this price is for up to 70 people in the house.
3 nights over Xmas is normally £5642 but 2018 Xmas special is £3440. Any 3 nights from the 20th - 28th December 2018. Whole week options available.
|Period||Dates||Weekly Price||3 Night Weekend|
November & Dec 20th 2018
1st Nov 18 to 20th Dec 18
Xmas & New Year 2018
21st Dec 18 to 1st Jan 19
January & February 2019
1st Jan 19 to 28th Feb 19
1st Mar 19 to 31st Mar 19
1st Apr 19 to 30th Apr 19
1st May 19 to 31st May 19
1st Jun 19 to 29th Jun 19
July & August 2019
1st Jul 19 to 31st Aug 19
1st Sep 19 to 30th Sep 19
1st Oct 19 to 31st Oct 19
November & December 20th 2019
1st Nov 19 to 20th Dec 19
Xmas & New Year 2019
20th Dec 19 to 1st Jan 20