Holiday Rental for Groups of Families and Friends.
Hewenden Mill Cottages, Cullingworth, Bingley, West Yorkshire, sleeps 3-25 in 13 bedrooms.
- Ideal venue for business conferences, meetings and team building
- Contemporary, open plan space with fabulous views across woodlands and gardens
- Light, bright and wonderfully warm - great all year round
- Tables and chairs can be set up for 30 delegates
- Outside catering available by arrangement for breakfast, lunch and/or evening meals
- Small kitchenette with dishwasher, fridge, sink and tea/coffee making facilities
- Two washrooms/WCs
- Break-out space with table tennis and/or pool
- Recently refurbished to meet current building and fire regulations
- Located on the first floor of an 18th century woollen mill - access via external stone staircase
- Set within 12 acres of private grounds providing a variety of woodland walks
- Self-catering accommodation comprising of 6 well-equipped and comfortable mill workers cottages
- 13 bedrooms offering a mix of single, twin and doubles (with king size beds)
- Some en suite bedrooms, some sharing a bathroom for 2 bedrooms
- Free WiFi through the complex including the accommodation and function rooms
- Printing service available
- Flexible arrival days with a minimum 2 night stay
- Well connected location - just 30 minutes drive from the M62 (Halifax) yet in a tranquil, rural setting
- Just 10 minutes taxi ride from the nearest train station (Bingley)
- Local coach/minibus hire by arrangement
Super short and flexible bookings - 2 night minimum (3 nights in the summer holidays) and arrivals every day except Sunday. Pay when you stay, a small (£100) booking deposit per property, no damage deposit, free cancellation up to 21 days prior to stay (deposit retained within 21 days of arrival).