Holiday Rental for Groups of Families and Friends.
The Oxford Yurt, Longcot, Faringdon, Oxfordshire, sleeps 8-45 in 6 bedrooms.
There are three independent venues for hire, 2 atmospheric Yurts and a contemporary Geodome.
Sleeping 8 to 45 in the following layout:
- The Dome sleeps 12 (extend to 16 with a Tipi)
- The Gertle sleeps 11 (extended to 15 with a Bell Tent)
- The Yurtle sleeps 9 (extended to 14 with a Bell Tent)
Additional bell tents can be put up to extend numbers further
All come with their own cabins providing kitchens and rustic dining; a perfect blend of privacy and communal living.
All venues boast:
- Heating and a snug felt lining to keep Hens cosy whatever the weather
- Outdoor decking with canopy, a bar, a campfire and space for relaxation
- Their own exclusive and traditional wooden cabins with banquet table, wood burner and fully stocked kitchen
- Futons for everyone to sleep on
Organising group gatherings can be a tricky task, trying to come up with agendas, activities and budgets to suit everyone; It is The Oxford Yurt’s job to try and make this as pain free as possible, helping to create the perfect weekend for you, with meals, activities and entertainment added as you wish.
From arrival guests are transported into a natural oasis. Greeted by a maze of winding wild flower paths, accompanied by the incessant, beguiling songs of skylarks and the humming of honey bees, our guests unwind away from the hustle and bustle of modern life. Indeed, most of our guests are reluctant to leave, wishing they could stay!
This adult sleepover with its campfires, amber sunsets and star-studded night skies, provides a stage for a wonderfully relaxed weekend enabling you to savour the moment and connect with those around you…
Weekends are for a 2 night minimum stay, Friday to Sunday, and are on a per person basis, £215pp to include 4 meals and £189pp for Bed and Breakfast. Mid week stays are from Monday to Wednesday and are venue hire only starting at £70 per person. Please contact owner for more information