Holiday Rental for Groups of Families and Friends.
Smallwood Manor School, Staffordshire, sleeps 60-155 in 30 bedrooms.
Smallwood Manor was until 1997, both a boarding and co-educational preparatory school. No longer having boarders, the accommodation we can offer is extensive. We can accommodate groups of up to 155 in rooms taking 2-8 people. Minimum group size 60 people.
Because of our 50 acres of mature parkland, Smallwood is the ideal location for a variety of breaks:
* Geography and Science trips as Smallwood is rich in wildlife and geological interest.
* Music and Drama groups, with a music room, music cells and a gym with a stage, which makes Smallwood ideal for rehearsals etc.
* Sporting breaks as Smallwood has a swimming pool, rugby, football, cricket pitches, tennis courts and athletic tracks.
* Numerous cycling and walking opportunities make Smallwood ideal for leisure breaks.
* The immaculate rural ground provide the perfect sanctuary for groups looking for a retreat where they can relax.
Many places of interest are within easy reach of the manor, including the Peak District National Park, Sudbury Hall with the Museum of Childhood, the famous Potteries - known and recognised as the centre of the ceramic world with visitor centres, factory shops and museums.
Alton towers is a 20 minute drive away and discounted tickets are available exclusively to groups staying at Smallwood.
Self Catering £15.00 Per Person Per Night
Bed & Breakfast £19.50 Per Person Per Night
Full Board £29.50 Per Person Per Night
Minimum Group Size 60.