Holiday Rental for Groups of Families and Friends.
Hewenden Mill Cottages, Cullingworth, Bingley, West Yorkshire, sleeps 3-25 in 13 bedrooms.
Sleeps 3 to 25 in 6 mill cottages:
No 9 sleeps 6
No 11 sleeps 4
No 8 sleeps 3
3 Mill Workers Cottages sleep 4 each
- Group of 6 beautiful self-catering mill cottages
- Wonderfully well equipped accommodation- a real 'home from home'
- Set in an 18th century cotton mill complex within 12 acres of ancient woodlands
- Tranquil and secluded valley location on the edge of a trout filled beck
- Large on-site event space/party venue available for hire for up to 25 guests (first floor accessible by stairs)
- Communal dining for up to 25 - outside catering for breakfast, lunch and/or evening meals available
- Perfect for group activities, clubs, craft, workshops, retreats, parties, family gatherings
- Tables, chairs, crockery, cutlery and glasses available for hire
- Games room with pool and table tennis
- Free, unlimited WiFi across all our properties and event space
- Pay when you stay - booking deposit per property with the balance only due on arrival
- Free cancellation up to 21 days before arrival (the deposit will be retained after this date)
- Fabulous walks around the woodland estate and beyond to waterfalls and across the 18 arch viaduct
- A fantastic base for visiting nearby Haworth and the UNESCO world heritage site at Saltaire
In addition to the mill cottages at Hewenden Mill we also have accommodation at Bents Mill, our converted Grade II listed cotton mill. This stunning three storey building has been divided into 4 one bedroom apartments and 3 town houses sleeping between 6 and 7 each. Bents Mill forms part of our 12 acre estate but is separated from Hewenden Mill (it's cottages and event space) by a 10 minute walk through a small stretch of ancient woodland. Bents Mill is accessed by car via a different entrance and it's a 5 minute drive between the two sites along a small country lane.
Please get in touch to discuss your requirements - we'd love to help you plan your perfect get together.
Super short and flexible bookings - 2 night minimum (3 nights in the summer holidays) and arrivals every day except Sunday. Pay when you stay, a small (£100) booking deposit per property, no damage deposit, free cancellation up to 21 days prior to stay (deposit retained within 21 days of arrival).
|Period||Weekly Price||3 Night Weekend||2 Night Weekend|
No. 9 sleeps 6, low season
No. 9 sleeps 6, high season
No. 11 sleeps 4, low season
No. 11 sleeps 4, high season
No. 8 sleeps 3, low season
No. 8 sleeps 3, high season
Mill Workers cottages sleeps 4, low season
Mill Workers cottages sleeps 4, high season