Holiday Rental for Groups of Families and Friends.
Hostel Haus International, Munich, Germany, sleeps 2-630 in 180 bedrooms.
The Haus International is more than a hostel. It is a centre for school trips and study visits and a vibrant meeting place for people from all over the world. If you want to spend one or more days experiencing the variety of leisure and cultural offerings of Munich, this is your place to stay!
You won't find pompous luxury in our house of 630 beds, instead there is every service and comfort travellers may need during their stay in Munich.
Hostel Haus International offers you:
- 180 rooms with a total of 630 beds, daily breakfast buffet included
- Single and double rooms with shared shower/toilet
- Single and double rooms with en suite bathroom, TV, safe
- Multi-bed rooms with three to eight beds with en suite bathroom
- Large restaurant (half-board, full-board, packed lunch on request) with patio and beer garden
- Bar/disco Discovery, only for hostel guests
- Function room for up to 175 persons with all technical equipment
- Various leisure-time possibilities, free WiFi, own bicycle rental
- Open 365 days a year
- 24 hour staffed front desk
- No (youth) hostelling ID necessary, no age limit
- Special discounts and prices for directly booked school-trips and groups as well for long stays.
Don´t expect splendid luxury in our 630-bed hostel but we have all the service and comfort which travellers need during their stay at our house and in Munich.
Our rooms are clean and well-kept, simply furnished and vary from single to spacious multi-bed rooms with up to eight beds.
All the famous tourist sights beyond the borders of the city, such as the Allianz Arena (soccer), English Garden, Olympiapark, BMW-Museum, Oktoberfest-grounds 'Wiesn'or Marienplatz are easy, fast and convenient to reach.
We would be glad to welcome you in our house.
Prices start from €21 per person per night in a multi-bed room including breakfast. Please contact us with your requirements for additional prices.