Holiday Rental for Groups of Families and Friends.
Villa Cafaggiolo, Florence, Tuscany, Italy, sleeps 6-22 in 8 bedrooms.
Sleeps 6 to 22 in 3 independent apartments:
Brunelleschi sleeps 9
Giotto sleeps 7
Michelangelo sleeps 6
Available all together or individually.
Villa Cafaggiolo is an ancient farmhouse situated 12km east of Florence, located in the Chianti Rufina countryside, surrounded by vineyards and olive trees. Positioned at the top of a hill in a panoramic position, there's a great view of the valley. Florence is only 20 minutes drive away, and Siena, Pisa, San Gimignano are all about 40/50 minutes drive.
The apartments are tastefully furnished in a classic Tuscan style. The grounds surrounding Villa Cafaggiolo are made up of about 7 acres of private land planted with a variety of mature trees, hedges and flowers. There's also a swimming pool and barbecue areas.
- Excellent reviews: a great warranty for you
- Close to Florence: 15-20 minutes either by car or by train
- Close to all amenities (2 km): supermarkets, banks, train station are in village of Pontassieve
- Located on a very panoramic hill: enjoy great sunsets amid our olive trees and oak wood
- Only 3 apartments: the pool and the gardens are never crowed… tranquility is assured
- Air conditioning: and naturally cool due to the thick, stone walls
- Lots of activities and services available: cooking class, dinner with private chef, farm foodstuffs, private tours
- Very quiet place: the access to the villa is by private road
- Private, fenced garden: each apt. has a completely private garden, with private patio and barbecue
- Very clean and fully equipped apartments: comfortable and very charming
- Huge grounds at your disposal: manicured gardens, large meadows, olive groves, oak wood
- Friendly, family owned: you'll be at the centre of our attention; we speak English
- Great experience in holiday accommodation: we have hosted guests from all over the world at this holiday villa since 1998
- Close to several outlets: Gucci, Prada, Ferragamo, Armani, Valentino
- Complimentary wine tasting and welcome spaghetti
A home away from home.
Complimentary wine tasting and welcome spaghetti with each booking. Please ask for further details.
During high season the rental is from Saturday to Saturday.
30% deposit is required to confirm the booking; balance is due upon arrival.
|Period||Weekly Price||3 Night Weekend||2 Night Weekend||Midweek per night|
Whole Villa (all 3 apts), from:
Michelangelo sleeping 6: Low Season
Michelangelo sleeping 6: Mid Season
Michelangelo sleeping 6: High Season
Giotto sleeping 7: Low Season
Giotto sleeping 7: Mid Season
Giotto sleeping 7: High Season
Brunelleschi sleeping 9: Low Season
Brunelleschi sleeping 9: Mid Season
Brunelleschi sleeping 9: High Season