YHA Leominster, Herefordshire
+44 (0)345 371 9127
The Old Priory
If enquiring for a group of under 16 people, please visit the YHA website.
YHA Leominster, Herefordshire, sleeps 16-30 in 10 bedrooms.
Leominster is in a section of the Old Priory monastic complex, part of the Benedictine monastery that dates back to 1123. It now offers small, comfortable rooms from where you can wander the town’s narrow streets, browse the antique shops and markets and enjoy the country life.
- The Lindlow and Kington Mortimer trails are close by
- Leominster town, 0.5 miles
- National Trust Croft Castle, 5 miles
- National Trust Berrington Hall, 5 miles
- Hampton Court Gardens, 3 miles
-Cider Museum and King Offa Distillery, 12 miles
- Hereford Cathedral and Mappa Mundi, 12 miles
- Small Breeds Farm and Park, 14 miles
The location of Leominster also makes it an ideal base from which to explore the surrounding countryside on foot or by bike.
For small groups, please contact us for a price.