Holiday Rental for Groups of Families and Friends.
Gormanston Park, Balbriggan, Co Dublin, Ireland, sleeps 282 in 129 bedrooms.
Gormanston Park offers catered accommodation, along with a wide range facilities for any group, team or organisation. We have many years experience in delivering our services to organisations such as the Irish Basketball Association (200 + people), the Irish Beekeepers Association (220+) and Cheer Sports Ireland (30-70). Available all year.
53 double room ensuite
8 single rooms ensuite
48 single rooms, non ensuite
20 dorm rooms (6 per room)
Overflow 38 single rooms, non ensuite
including catering facilities that can hold up to 282 people per sitting.
Gormanston Park facilities:
- Indoor complex - this large building has 4 full sized basketball courts, 16 badminton courts, 16 volleyball courts, 4 indoor soccer courts, handball and squash courts and has been used for major national and international competitions in the past across an array of disciplines
- Gym - gymnasium/weights room with a wide variety of equipment
- Playing pitches - 2 GAA pitches, 2 soccer pitches and 2 rugby pitches. We also have smaller pitches for 7-a-side football
- Tennis courts - 6 full sized courts
- Track and field - full size running track, with an infield that covers all field sport disciplines
- Golf course - 9 hole par three golf course. Well maintained and will test any golfer, with half of the course in Co.Meath and the other Dublin due to the River Devlin meandering its way through the grounds
- Sports equipment - wide range of sports equipment available
- Theatre - 600 fixed seated theatre with a large stage, fixed lighting and sound system
- Classrooms - numerous classrooms for large and small groups
- Conference hall - 600 seats
Gormanston Park is located 15 minutes from Dublin airport and Tayto park, home to one of Europe's largest wooden roller coasters. It is in close proximity to Fun at Funtasia, a large water park. The beach is less than 1 mile from the complex. The surrounding areas have many beautiful walks and historical sites nearby including Newgrange.
Please contact us with your group details for a price.