Holiday Rental for Groups of Families and Friends.
Towy Mansion Coach House, Carmarthenshire, sleeps 12 in 5 bedrooms.
Located in the beautiful Towy Valley in the Welsh countryside on the doorstep of the Brecon Beacons, this spacious property provides the perfect escape. Prince Charles chose to have his Welsh residence just across the valley from us so it is arguably in the best location possible!
We are just one mile from the historic market town of Llandovery which has all the services you need- supermarket, butcher, bakery, deli, petrol station, chemist, PO, its own castle and of course lots of pubs and cafés. Here are just a few ideas of what you can do within a mile of the house:
- The Castle Hotel serves exceptional local food (from lamb to langoustines!) and real ales by the fire
- There is also has a nice swimming pool with a small baby pool (with a Jacuzzi and sauna too!)
- There is a small golf course just a mile away if you fancy a few rounds!
- You can go fishing in the local river.
- In the house itself, there is plenty of space to relax and a patio area where you can have a BBQ whilst enjoying our spectacular views.
- Beautiful beaches are just 40 minutes away.
- We can arrange for our local beautician to come to the house to give you facials/ manicures.
- The master bedroom features a Jacuzzi bath.
There is a wealth of countryside to explore on foot or by bike. There are lovely gardens and fairy tale castles to visit in abundance.
If you love food, the area has become a foodie destination with many restaurants and pubs serving the highest quality local produce.
There are 2 double en-suite bedrooms (one with an extra single bed), 2 twin bedrooms and a triple room. One of the twin rooms is located on the ground floor (useful for those who find stairs a struggle!)
There are 3 bathrooms all with walk in showers, 2 with baths. The master bedroom features a Jacuzzi bath. There is also a downstairs WC.
There is a large sitting room and kitchen both with raised floor areas for dining.
Short breaks £450-£850 (£19-£35pppn)
Week breaks £850-£1750 (£10-£21pppn)