Coastal holiday house near Lyme Regis sleeping 10 for family get togethers and seaside weekends with friends
Holiday Rental for Groups of Families and Friends. Brooklands, Uplyme, Lyme Regis, Dorset, sleeps 2 - 10 in 4 bedrooms.
Brooklands is a spacious 4 bedroom detached property sleeping 10 in the heart of the pretty village of Uplyme, a short walk from the Jurassic Coast and beaches in Dorset. This is a really pretty part of southern England, with many charming towns and villages dotted along the coast. Lyme Regis is a lovely town, crammed full of independent bars, restaurants and shops, and there are plenty of other places nearby well worth a visit, lots of pubs with great food and, of course, several sandy beaches and opportunities to enjoy watersports, and fantastic walking routes with exceptional views.
Brooklands has been recently refurbished to create a welcoming home from home. This holiday house near Lyme Regis welcomes families and groups of friends, but please note that we do not accept stag or hen parties, or pets.
The ground floor has:
- Double bedroom with a loo next door in the utility room, which also has a washing machine
- Well equipped kitchen with large sliding doors onto the rear patio and garden
- Large sitting room with underfloor heating, a smart TV and two separate seating areas and a work station
- Internet speeds are excellent (300 Mbps) with FTTP (Fibre to the premises)
The first floor has:
- Very large double bedroom with 2 extra twin beds ideal for a family unit plus an en suite shower room
- Double bedroom with en suite overlooking the rear garden
- Twin bedroom overlooking fields and farmland
- Family bathroom with whirlpool bath
Outside there's space for parking 2 to 3 cars on the driveway plus garden spaces at both the front and back with a large outdoor seating area.