Holiday Rental for Groups of Families and Friends.
Cilgwyn Manor, Llangadog, Carmarthenshire, sleeps 20-36 in 19 bedrooms.
Nestled in a peaceful wooded valley beside the river Ydw in rural Carmarthenshire, Cilgwyn Manor is available for groups of 20 to 36 people. Situated about 4 miles from the market town of Llandovery, it is an ideal location for groups of walkers, cyclists, bikers, special interest groups, extended family get-togethers. Visit Wales has recently awarded Cilgwyn Manor 4 stars for group accommodation.
Guests enjoy exclusive use of the main house and 8 bedroomed extension. Facilities include:
- Pool table and table football
- Large grounds with ample parking
- 32' above-ground swimming pool (available from May - October; heated for an extra charge)
- 14' trampoline
- Gas barbecue with lava rocks
- Lounge with piano, TV, DVD player and stereo system
- Two dining areas (one seating 20 and the other 32)
- Large kitchen with Aga and commercial dishwasher
- Laundry room with washing machine and tumble drier
- Biomass central heating
- Mix of single, twin, bunk and double rooms
- Free WiFi
- Dogs welcome
The local area offers many attractions, including a range of outdoor pursuits and places of interest. The Manor is just a day trip away from areas and attractions such as the Brecon Beacons, Oakwood Theme Park, the Gower Coast, Carreg Cennen Castle, Carmarthen and Swansea. More information about the wide range of activities in the area can be found at the Visit Wales web site; or on our own website.
Whether you're planning an action-packed holiday or a relaxing break, Cilgwyn Manor is the perfect place for your group to get together.
4 night midweek bookings at same rates as 3 night weekends. 20% non-refundable deposit with booking: balance no less than 4 weeks before arrival. Please contact for details and special offers.